RLC Classifieds (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Front Runner propane bottle mount with 14lb bottle $135 obo

6E45F9CB-579F-4193-8337-544D9AF491AF.jpeg

164EE824-28F0-488D-B9B7-17A9D39D8989.jpeg

Last edited:
Have a set of (4) Raceline Monsters in a 17” flavor for 6-lug for sale. Black finish with aluminum rings. One has had a tire mounted for mockup, but it’s hard to tell by looking at it. All are in original boxes with original shipping packaging. Comes with extra inserts and hardware. Backspace is 4.75”. Asking $1250 and located in Hot Springs, Arkansas. Delivery closer to you might be possible. Call or text best - 5012628018

788DA48E-9C9E-4D16-AE01-7E588FAAC55B.jpeg

DB881C3B-152D-4FAF-8F65-8C13E4B3CC84.jpeg

EACDF525-701E-4551-9B0D-7FE3C3CFE666.jpeg

D59346AB-1419-4EAC-AF77-D7D109FAB3B9.jpeg

E1C8E59B-D893-4925-B129-5EDC02CB8911.jpeg

Sold

I have 4 , 6 bolt 16 Inch American racing (AR-172) wheels and hankook dynapro A/T M 265/75R16 tires with about 60% tread. No cuts and no leaks in tires. The bolt pattern is a standard 6 bolt 6x5.5 or 6x139.7 mm that fit most Toyota , older chevys and dodge that use 6 bolt wheels . I will also include the pictured lug nuts that these wheels use. no centercaps. $300. I’m in Russellville Thanks, Dave

Last edited:
FREE M-416 parts. Are GONE ... thanks

I have a complete hub to hub axle with e brake and lug nuts and hardware , bearings and brakes serviced a few years ago. Pic shows the springs on it but they are not included ( using them on my bantam) also have a pintle tongue that’s been welded up to reduce noise, also have 3 tires and wheels the tires are holding air and a couple have newish tubes in them , id like to move it all together FREE. Pick up in Russellville , Holler with any questions.
Thanks Dave

44A7837C-2F36-4247-8D2C-6E51AB63B781.jpeg

3CC82B64-1529-4D92-B0DE-F2509E9286B1.jpeg

7C28D260-6091-43E8-9581-E104D43D9ED1.jpeg

26244AC4-3E8E-4C94-A261-66664C587DC6.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey guys, I’m looking for a stock 80 series rear panhard. Any leads would be much appreciated! Thanks

Hey guys, I’m looking for a stock 80 series rear panhard. Any leads would be much appreciated! Thanks

I think I have one, but it might be bent. A donor axle I bought a few months ago came with one. I threw it on the scrap pile.

I believe there is a good one on my donor 80.
Great! How much you want for it? Where you located? Need me to pull it? Also what about a front panhard? How’s that one look? Many thanks!

Great! How much you want for it? Where you located? Need me to pull it? Also what about a front panhard? How’s that one look? Many thanks!
Free if you come pull it. I live in Conway. I will check it out this weekend to make sure it looks good.

Free if you come pull it. I live in Conway. I will check it out this weekend to make sure it looks good.
I’d like to give you SOMETHING! I can definitely come pull it this weekend. Do you still need to move the rig around? If so i’ll bring my Ironman adjustable’s with the bad bushings and replace them so you can move the truck around. Also what about the front panhard? Could I grab it too?

Long story short the bushings in my Ironman’s have gone bad. Since I bought them I added the Delta rear bracket so a stock one will work in the rear. For the front I’m just going to cut and sleeve it since I know what the right length is due to my front Ironman. I’m kinda happy to get back to stock bushings anyway.

I’m off tomorrow, Sat and Sun. Just let me know what works best for you. Really appreciate it.

I’d like to give you SOMETHING! I can definitely come pull it this weekend. Do you still need to move the rig around? If so i’ll bring my Ironman adjustable’s with the bad bushings and replace them so you can move the truck around. Also what about the front panhard? Could I grab it too?

Long story short the bushings in my Ironman’s have gone bad. Since I bought them I added the Delta rear bracket so a stock one will work in the rear. For the front I’m just going to cut and sleeve it since I know what the right length is due to my front Ironman. I’m kinda happy to get back to stock bushings anyway.

I’m off tomorrow, Sat and Sun. Just let me know what works best for you. Really appreciate it.
Hang on! Been doing some reading and apparently some one says you can press in new OEM bushings in an Ironman adjustable panhard. Gonna give that a shot. I’ll hit you up again if it doesn’t work. Really, Really appreciate the generous offer though!

Sounds good.
Ok. As usual things didn’t work out like I planned. Only one of my bushings came in and they’re not sure if the other will show up next week and of course I already pushed both bushings out of the rear panhard! I wouldn’t bug you but I got a trip planned next weekend so if the offer still stands I’ll take you up on that rear panhard.

Thanks.

Hey guys, I’m searching for a clear back hatch glass for a 91/92 fj80. It currently has a tinted piece of aftermarket glass that can’t have the tint removed. No glass retailers seem to have the stock clear/blue tinted glass. Anyone have a white hatch with the stock clear glass or just the glass?
1591639661756.png

Wanted

Looking for a 93-94 AFM (mass air flow sensor). First used one I picked up is junk. New is discontinued, Reman supply seems to be dried up, and I don’t want a Chinese knock off. So if anyone has a known good used OEM unit, I’m interested.

For Sale: lil’Blackey 1986 Toyota Pick Up - Modified Rock Crawler

IMG_0046.JPG

Condition:
General condition of this truck is fair to good. It's a trail truck, rock crawler, deer camp, etc.
The truck is street legal and has clean title. Currently tagged as antique in Arkansas

Body:
Single cab; Long bed, un-cut (so far)
Custom front and rear bumpers
Front fender tube protection; Rocker panels tube protection
Full doors, manual windows work; Tube doors, quick release latch
8000# Smittybilt winch w/ wire rope

Drive Train:
22R runs good
Upgraded fuel delivery EFI (4.3 Chevy EFI & module)
Newer plugs & plug wires
Matching custom exhaust w/ glass pack
Dual transfer case w/ Trail Gear adapter & W56 case crawl box
Solid Axle Swap – donor from 1982 mini-truck (front axle)
LongField birfields in front axle with a Spartan lunch box locker
Power steering assist ram with cooling radiator & oversize reservoir
Front shocks mounted on custom fabricated shock towers
Flexi-pack rear springs from Chevy S-10
Welded spider gears in rear axle with custom fab’d anti-wrap ladder bar
38 x 15 x 10 tires (good rubber); 15” flat black rims; 38” spare included
31 x 15 x 8 tires (rollers hold air); 15” white stock rims

Interior:
Fair condition original dash and door coverings; carpet removed
Replaced bench seat w/ Bucket seats;
CB Radio; AM/FM/CD radio and strong speakers
Fire extinguisher