Rising Sun Imports - Lets try this again (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

At RISING SUN IMPORTS we are passionate about Toyota Land Cruisers. In fact, we have owned, operated, and maintained nearly every Land Cruiser model that has been built for the last thirty years. Together we have well over 1,000,000 kilometers of driving time in Land Cruisers in a broad variety of conditions, and climates. There is no question in our minds about the durability, reliability, or the performance capabilities of these vehicles.

With that in mind, we sought to bring the finest examples of the Land Cruiser line-up to Canada. Vehicles with options like turbocharged direct-injected engines, PTO winches, sunroofs, removable hardtops, air-conditioning, power windows, cable locking differentials, and fully floating rear axles.

So we solicited our Japanese business contacts for the best used-car dealers in Japan and began the process of building relationships. We now have a network of agents in Japan that can search out and assess each vehicle that we are interested in. This ensures that every vehicle that we import has passed a mechanical inspection, and a thorough test of all its components and accessories. Furthermore, we can guarantee vehicles with accident free history, and we can supply vehicles with rust free bodies and frames.

Please feel free to visit our site at www.risingsunimports.ca and look around. Please send us your questions and comments, we love to hear from you.

Best Regards,

MM.

I take it these can't come into the US?

No loop hole has been found yet, although there is someone working hard on finding a legal way to import these trucks......

Rob

Hey Risingsun,

Looks like a well laid out website. The only suggestion I could think of is to include/thumbnail bigger pictures.

Thanks for your quick email reply to my 'BJ-74 questions'. I won't be able to come see your inventory until sometime in April. The last few week of school/exams is always too busy.

Until then, how about sharing the whereabouts of your HJ-61 picture.
Alaska? Rockies? Yukon? Patagonia? Andes? Kamchatka?

Happy trails,
Steve

Thanks for the comments Steve. If you, or anyone, would like larger images of the pictures at the website please email me directly. I have limited the size of the images on the site for the sake of bandwidth (dial-up users).

Who knows what I will have in April. Trucks are moving quickly. Two of the lot have been sold this week.

As for the location of the LC image above, it is none of the above. Guess again.

MM.

I want a HJ61V VX!!! Those are so cool. I saw one here in California during a run at Pismo Beach. Two guys drove it down from Canada. There's got to be a way to get them in the US.

It has been done, just not legaly.

importing

Could these Cruisers be brought into the states through a non-profit organization? We would be modifying it to ship to Haiti.

Sweet!

I would like to know to know how much the silver HJ61V would cost? I have a way to purchase a vehicle of this type and have been looking into it recently. I am located in Oregon but have Canadian business partners and might be interested in something like this.

Should I contact you directly?

Thanks, Carlos

There must be a way to import into the United States, I have seen numerous sports cars from Japan. There was an awsesome 96 RX-7 in Portland Oregon, right hand drive, and it had the RX-7 symbol from Japan on the hood, The snakes or whatever in a triangle. Can't remember the name of the importers though.
Rod

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom