RIP Tillie (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thank you all very much for the kind words. I really do appreciate them. I thought I was doing pretty good untill I came home from work today and no one was there to greet me. Got a way to go but nothing many others haven't gone through.

Scott, thank you for posting pics. I tried but couldn't do it.

Scotty Dog, Scott, she was just as good as you saw her when we went to bed. I played fetch with her kong and wrestled some before bedtime. Just don't get it. :frown::confused: F'ing sucks.

Oh no…. Mo so sorry. Tillie was a great friend and wheeling partner. I know you are crushed right now. Things will get better but it will take time. This is the hardest part about loving a pet. When they are gone you feel empty inside. Try to remember all the great times your and your family share with her. So very sorry for you and your family buddy.

sorry for your loss Mo. all the best.

Hey Mo....I am truly sorry for your family's loss. As a dog owner and one who spent a year taking care of his pooch after dual hip replacements....I know very well how one can create a bond with a dog that is far beyond what is considered the "norm". I will keep you and your family in my thoughts....

Mo,

I too have nothing magical to say. I am very sorry for you, Renee, Scotty and Leah. I hope that you all are able to cope in the days ahead. Tillie has made many smile while also jealous. She could out wheel and out wrench a lot of us.

Yeah Calico Cleanup 07.

Im always going to remember Tillie as the co-driver of Mos 80 and as somebody who had more experience rock wheeling than Ill ever have.

Take care.

I'll always remember Tillie as always having more wrenching experience and skill than I!

:crybaby:
Smit

Thanks again all for the kind words.

God this sucks.

How you doing today Mo, hope your not too blue? I can't help but think about you man. Sure you can't come out to Calico, we'll have a warm fire, good food and cold beer. It might take the edge off. :cool: Take it easy.

:frown: :meh: :beer: :cheers: :) :D

Im so sorry Mo. I didnt know Tillie, but anyone hwo has been around hear for long knows how much she meant to you. I am truely sorry for your loss.

Thank you for the offer Scott but I have way too much going on right now between home and work to get away. It does help keep my mind off Tillie though. :meh:

Thank you as well Charles. It is amazing how much those furry little buggers can mean to you. You don't realize how much they are a part of your everyday life until they are gone.

Well our two dogs gave us an eventful weekend. My fiance came home Friday to puke everywhere. They got into trash at either her Mom's house or brothers house, we live in 3 unit family compound, and it must have been old spoiled food. So we had the washer machines, mop, & carpet cleaner going all weekend. My girl was pretty afraid the first 15 minutes she got home because our Beagle was crying, but he is more of a drama king more than anything so I had her check his gums and make sure he was hydrated till' I got home. He finally started feeling better Saturday afternoon but her mom's dog was still a little sick Sunday. But you gotta love these damn mutts... :rolleyes:

Was downloading pictures off the camera today and found this one. I forgot I had taken it, was about two or three weeks ago, the last picture of Tillie. :frown:
IMG_0154m.jpg

Great shot Mo. The famous Boston Terrier pouty lip. :(

She had some good brindle markings on her that i didn't notice that much cause she was always dirty from running around.

Hope you're doing alright man. One day at a time bro.

sorry to hear that Mo....

wish I could say more, but i'm still tore up after losing my 14 year old lab mix.....3 years ago.
X2 on a beer, i'm toasting her now....

sorry to hear that Mo....

wish I could say more, but i'm still tore up after losing my 14 year old lab mix.....3 years ago.
X2 on a beer, i'm toasting her now....

Thanks brother. I am toasting right back at you. :beer:

Thanks brother. I am toasting right back at you. :beer:

Why dont you show up at the Meet and Greet and show us how you toast that pint!

I havent seen your truck in awhile - Slees 6 sitting on 35s. Too overbuilt for the M/G run but the only time youll see me are on trails/Malls suitable for my 275s Michelins! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom