RIP President George Herbert Walker Bush (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thank you, President Bush, for a lifetime of gracious service to our great country!!

Thank you for always showing the world that a true American Patriot puts our country ahead of petty differences and childish tantrums.

Americans should always be on their best behavior, especially when interacting with non-Americans.

We are all, first and foremost, ambassadors for our country and you not only represented us, as an Ambassador, to China and to the U.N., but, also as an ambassador, for every year of your adult life.

You understood the benefits of criticism, the value of critique, the realization of bad decisions and the power of laughing at oneself.

You not only laughed at Dana Carvey’s impersonation of you. You embraced it, participated in it and made it even more enjoyable, by your actions.

This CLIP is a classic and you will always be remembered as an honorable, gentle American.

I salute you, Mr President... Rest In Peace.

Thanks for that Danny, he was real gentleman as well as a true American hero. I worked under him when he was DCI. He made a difference in our country and I admire him regardless of the naysayers. RIP Mr. President.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom