Rio Puerco - Drone Stuff Apr 9th - 11th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My brother Rick is flying in again with his new bad ass drone. I am hoping to spend some quality time out at the Puerco capturing some sweet video. We may go out this Sunday, Monday and/or Tuesday (Apr 9th - 11th).

Feel free to join us anytime. I'll post up when we plan to be heading out (if I remember). We plan to do some exploring, recovery and maybe tip one back.

Larry

If you head out tomorrow not-early, I may join. I've still have yet to check out Rio Puerco.

Sunday plans Larry?

Looks like the plan is to go out to the Puerco tomorrow and Tuesday. We are going to play around at the Gilman Tunnel's in the Jemez today. Have a little picnic, find a trail or two to explore and do some practice drone work. We are headed out around 11 am and hope to be back before 6 or 7 pm tonight.

Let me know if anybody wants to tag along.

Larry,

Any plans for tomorrow? I'll be working again in Bernalillo and can take the cruiser to work.

Looks like I spoke to soon, gotta 4:30pm track meet to attend Monday. What's up with the Hundy?

The cast housing for the front wheel differential cover is cracked and leaking oil. My guess is that it was damaged at the same time that I damaged the driver cv a few months back. My mechanic, Frank, and his assistance, my brother Rick, suggested that I not drive the vehicle any more than necessary until resolved.

Update 4/13/2017 - took truck to American Toyota. They confirm the ring gear was damaged and the housing. Sending the Diff to Slee for rebuild. Then American Toyota will re-install.

Last edited:
Larry,

Let me know next time you want to do this. My LC is in good shape (new steering rack, driveshaft and rear bumper), and I also have a Mavic Pro.

Neville

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom