Ringing Rocks Pics and Report (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
First off thanks to Aaron @ttFJC for heading this one up.

Camp was rad... I'll be back there to camp for sure. We somehow beat the weather, it rained ALL DAY leading up and I was bummed to be heading off in the wet cold rain, but as soon as we rolled into camp, we circled the wagons and extended 4 awnings into the middle and had a fire in the center. The rain lifted as we hit the dirt, it was rad.

A. A. Ron wowed us with some chicken fajitas.

Camp Resized .JPG

We had a great time, 5 rigs camped out the night before, we were joined by 3 more in the morning...

We had 4 Land Cruisers, 1 FJ40, 1 FZJ80, 2 100's. We also had an FJC, a 4Runner, a SAS'd Xterra, and a well built Montero.
Lineup Resized .JPG

The trail was really fun, easy with great scenery. There were some fun obstacles that had bypasses, I think it's my favorite trail I have run in Montana so far. Twists, turns, rocks, mud, a water crossing, and some high speed sections. All in all it's a sweet little trail and would perfect for a newbie run.
Group Shot resized .JPG

Here's a few more fun shots from the day, for the others please feel free to post up! I was tail gunner so all my shots are from the back of the group.
100 Flowers Resized.JPG

@adventurefamly I know, hard to recognize him without a sideways trailer behind him, but rest assured that's him.
Bryan 2 Resized .JPG

Fun little water crossing. I think this is the Mississippi River?
Bryan water Resized .JPG

Justin's nice Xterra and @90WT (aka Matt) nice and clean '06 100 about to drop off the rock slab.
Justin and Matt.JPG

Justin.JPG

Last edited:
@REZARF great pictures!

Just got back into town and I’m sorting through all the pictures I took. I’ll post later this week most likely.

Here’s a teaser. I think Ron won.

1D86FCDE-FD24-4711-B2F3-44D0DD009649.jpeg

The moment you’ve all been waiting for!

This link contains all the pictures took last weekend. So there’s some extra pictures of my dog in there. Feel free to post on social media and share with friends and family. Just remember to tag @backcountryadventuretime if you end up posting to IG. I also have full raw format of any of the pictures if you want them.

DBBE3F03-44B1-499D-87EE-9076C95B7575.jpeg

91DA1CD2-94D3-414B-B7BC-474EFAE4EC8B.jpeg

6594EF1D-9041-4369-AE91-0C2DA88FCCD1.jpeg

473083DF-DFB2-4DE1-81E9-23A729FCD615.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom