Rims/Tires again for a FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

summit racing will do custom backspacing as well. In fact I was surprises at how cheaply I could get a steel wagon wheel 16x8 6 on 5.5 2.5" backspacing. i haven't ordered yet so I can't attest to how long they take or any of that.

PACIFIC SWELL,
What sliders do you have?
-David

Hey PSwell, you copied my wheel set up! Glad to hear you're happy with it!
I love mine as well.
I've got 4:11s, Ft and rear lockers, Moly rear Axles and Bobby Long 31 spline ft axles sitting in the garage waiting to be put in. I'll let you know how they come out in case you're thinking of goin that way!
Toad

Go to Tire Rack's web site (www.tirerack.com) and follow links to BFG/ATs.

Look under specifications and they list recommended wheel sizes for the specific tire.

FJ Cruiser rims?

I don't want to change the thread, and just need the help from others who may know: Will rims from an FJ CRUISER fit on an FJ60/62? I have a guy willing to sell 5 rims, for $400 dollars. They are 17" rims and have 4.5 backspace. Thanks for any help!

I don't want to change the thread, and just need the help from others who may know: Will rims from an FJ CRUISER fit on an FJ60/62? I have a guy willing to sell 5 rims, for $400 dollars. They are 17" rims and have 4.5 backspace. Thanks for any help!

With a 1"+ spacer it will...

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom