Rims for 2018 LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all

I am the original owner of a 18 white LC, all stock except some window stickers and a step bumper in the trailer hitch. The OE tires (Dunlop AT 23s) have served me well, and at 50,000 miles are going to need to be replaced in the next 10,000. I am interested in changing out the rims to may be something blackish or more aggressive. I am having a problem finding any rims that fit this vehicle?? When the year, make and model is entered on a multitude of web sites
(ex" FUEL") it shows none found??? I am on the pavement 99% of the time, with the occasional gravel or packed sand beach excursion.I also tow a 4000 lb travel trailer. I am thinking about sticking with the 18s and the same tire, although the Dunlops are pricey. I have not found a quieter tire, and the more aggressive ones , such as the General Grabbers, have some road noise as well as a decrease in mpg.

I am not opposed to increasing the size of the rim, I believe the Lexus version has both 20s and 21s. What rims are available? What manufacturers?
Any rim and tire help would go a long way!! Any pics would really help in me making a decision.

Thanks

The black Tundra BBS rims look great. Long story short. Toyota rims for a Tundra or Sequoia 2008 and up will basically fit along with LX 570 rims. I have been running Toyota 20” rims on mine which I like.

DA8D1D92-D2C0-4143-973D-E81889927AEF.jpeg

ED517CE4-AA45-43A3-A624-6364F89DF0C1.jpeg

The Michelin Defender LTX and the Continental TerrainContact AT are two street oriented tires I am considering that test very well on road and should handle better, especially in wet or winter roads, than the Dunlops.

Fuel Trophy 18x9

Front view with 305's.jpg

Front tire 305's.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom