"Rim Cell" Depo Headlights? Projectors? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone have any info on these depo "Cell Rim" headlights? Have you ever seen them before? Are they new? Even though the website says '90 FJ82 I believe that they are for the 80 series. They are listed right underneath the more commonly known Depo 212-1173PXLD-E and 212-1173PXRD-E.
The Part numbers are 212-11J2PXRD and 212-11J2PXLD off of the http://www.depo.com.tw/asp/pdf/P_TY_VV_9.pdf website.
I could only find them for sale on on international websites. They are advertised as projectors.
Any info would be great thanks?
image-jpg.1172805

Bump... Anyone have any info on these depo Part numbers 212-11J2PXRD and 212-11J2PXLD? Are they new or old

That looks less a projector in the sense like a HID, more a standard ellipsoid esp since it'll still take the H_ code bulbs.

Nothing against it, just pointing out something that was appearantly lost in translation.

That looks less a projector in the sense like a HID, more a standard ellipsoid esp since it'll still take the H_ code bulbs.

Nothing against it, just pointing out something that was appearantly lost in translation.
Thanks for the reply. You're correct about the mistranslation. I'm just curious why no one has any info on these?

Where did you find them for sale ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom