Events/Trails Rigs and Coffee event October 19th at Attitude Brewing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Mark you calender's for first Rigs and Coffee event in San Diego on June 15th, from 10 am to 12 pm at Auto Anything 6602 Convoy Ct. #200 San Diego (Near REI)

Come out have a cup of coffee and check out some sweet rigs!!

Please feel free to share. this is not a Landcruiser only event.

Rigs&Coffee.jpg

June 15th Rigs and Coffee event.

Anyone coming?

I will be packing up a house.

Sorry Adam, Mike set up a run on Cleghorn for Saturday, maybe we should do a Rigs and Coffee on the trail????

Sorry about that Adam. I didn't even look to see if anyone was planning anything. Come with us....I'll buy you a cup of coffee!
Mike

Sorry about that Adam. I didn't even look to see if anyone was planning anything. Come with us....I'll buy you a cup of coffee!
Mike

If I wasn’t the San Diego POC for this event I would go with y’all. Have fun

YYUUUUGE thanks to Adam (Circle L) for his successful effort to get a Rigs and Coffee going down here. Over 40 rigs of every persuasion made it this morning, coffee, raffle, SWAG, Rigs, dogs and kids were in abundance. Great job Adam

Awesome, wish we could have made it but a new 3D printer showed up Friday and I spent most of the day building it with my kiddos.

YYUUUUGE thanks to Adam (Circle L) for his successful effort to get a Rigs and Coffee going down here. Over 40 rigs of every persuasion made it this morning, coffee, raffle, SWAG, Rigs, dogs and kids were in abundance. Great job Adam

thanks Ralph!

Next Rigs and Coffee will be July 20th at Autoanything

920B1158-17D6-49B2-97DE-CC00A6762E2C.jpeg

Hey, I might actually not be doing anything that weekend, I will get it on the calendar!

Of coarse my normal duty day....:bang::bang::bang:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom