Rigid RDS SR-Series to Switch pros - looking for some help :-) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sreyes1103

SILVER Star
Threads
Hi all, maybe someone can help me with wiring for this?

I have Rigid 30“ rds sr-series that I am trying to turn on using the switch pros 9100. The max amperage on the switch pros is 35A and the fuse that’s in the rigid wiring harness is 40A.

Is there a way to use this harness and connect the harnesses switch to the switch pros and then the connect the main power and ground straight to the battery?

If so not sure how the wiring should look because the Rigid harness switch has 3 color wires, red , black, and blue that go to a relay.

image.jpg

you don't need any of the wiring (relay) that came with the light if you're using a switchpros.

The switchpros has the fuse built-in, so just extend the wires from the switch color to the light.

you don't need any of the wiring (relay) that came with the light if you're using a switchpros.

The switchpros has the fuse built-in, so just extend the wires from the switch color to the light.

I had thought that originally but does it matter if the 35A on switch pros and the 40A on the harness?

176 watts = 14 amps...
any of the switches will work... you don't need one of the high 35amp ones (5-8).
14-12awg will work, depending on your length.

1666493618962.png

1666493765185.png

1666493487699.png

that's an interesting curved light. Where are you going to put it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom