Rig Of The Week (ROTW) JLPFJ40 1972 40 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I purchased my 1972 FJ40 from the original owner in 2014. It had lived it's life in the California Desert and was a complete and completely rust free body damage free example. I began the restoration as soon as I got it home. It completely disassembled, media blasted, nuts and bolts wire brushed and plated, frame, and chassis parts powder coated, body painted back to original color, inside color matched to body in rhino liner, bottom finished in black rhino lining. It is a thing of beauty!

IMG_2178 (3).JPG

View attachment 1704266

fj5182.JPG

fj5186.JPG

fj5183.JPG

fj5184.JPG

Please post pictures of when you first purchased the truck and of your build process.

Rust Free Californian – 1972 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 | Original Paint Cars This is an article about my FJ and some photos just prior to my purchase of the vehicle for restoration. It was truly a rust free example. The following photos are of the body after media blast. I have hundreds of photos of the restoration. I will get a page up so the process can be viewed. I just noticed this honor of being rig of the week. I deeply appreciate the recognition. JLP

fj40 SB 1a.jpg

image (65).jpeg

FJ40 SB 1c.jpg

IMG_0224.JPG

FJ40 SB 2.jpg

Amazing.. nice cruiser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom