Rig Intro... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've been lurking and posting lately and have not formally introduced my rig as I didn't know how to post pics until today. Anyways, I just got it back from the paint shop for a few spot repairs. In the 5 months since I've owned my truck I've done my best to tear it up (i.e. damaged bumper end, qtr panel and rocker panel etc.) on the trail. I don't think I'm going to look for sooo much trouble anymore...I'm quite content knowing how much deep dooh-dooh this thing will get me into & out of...enjoy! FYI- since the pics I've installed 1.5" spacers and they really made it look even more agressive to me. Lastly, my SROR custom sliders will be arriving within a week or so...

My Warn M12000 is being reconditioned at a local shop...I'll post pics after I install it in the new ARB

Oh yeah...I almost forgot to say "thank you" to all involved with this site...you provide great insight, advice and something for me / my rig to aspire to

Last edited:
:cool:

Very Nice!! Great color!:)
What wheels are you using the spacers with?

I'm using the stock 80 rims with 1.5" spacers from TG...the pic was taken pre-spacers.

Sweet looking one! Post some pictures with spacer on please. :)

:flipoff2:

nice truck!

Sweet looking one! Post some pictures with spacer on please. :)

As requested...I tried to show the difference the 1.5" spacers make w/these pics

Last edited:
She's a gooder:flipoff2:

Looks great. A heads up for what I learned the hard way... Backing up with the long rear mud flaps against a bolder may tear them off or otherwise cause damage to them. After I replaced mine, I trimmed the rears just below the words "Land Cruiser" and the fronts to match.

Looks great. A heads up for what I learned the hard way... Backing up with the long rear mud flaps against a bolder may tear them off or otherwise cause damage to them. After I replaced mine, I trimmed the rears just below the words "Land Cruiser" and the fronts to match.

After seeing your truck's trimmed flaps in a thread I think I'm going to do the same...looks good. Thanks

After seeing your truck's trimmed flaps in a thread I think I'm going to do the same...looks good. Thanks

I used a straight edge and a razor knife after drawing a straight line to match the original line in relation to the lettering. Then I used an orbital sander to do the fine shaping with the flaps on.

You are well on your way. Looks like a green version of mine.

Same wheels, same bumper, lights and spacers...

Did you powder coat or rattle can the wheels?

Oh, btw...:flipoff2:

Did you powder coat or rattle can the wheels?

Oh, btw...:flipoff2:

Actually, the paint shop primed & sprayed them semi-gloss black w/a spray gun...I can still touch-up w/rattle can later if needed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom