For Sale Richmond, Virginia 2000 Imperial Jade Mica Land Cruiser 242k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Green
Unfortunately having to sell my 2000 Toyota Land Cruiser with 242k miles, will go up slightly as I drive it daily. I am traveling around the US to a new location every three months and needing something a little newer with better gas mileage. Plans were to build it into a mild overland rig, but new jobs and life get in the way. I have owned this truck since 2018 and purchased from the original owner. Previous owner was a handy woman and an engineer who did lots of basic maintenance herself but comes with lots of service records via CarFax. Truck was originally purchased in NY but was driven directly to Kansas City where it spent ten years before coming down to Texas, where it has been since 2011.

Transmission was replaced in 2002 at Jay Wolfe Toyota dealership. Routine maintenance done at 60k miles. Exhaust manifold gasket replaced, control arms replaced in 2004. Routine maintenance and timing belt done regularly before selling it to me. Last timing belt and water pump done at 211k.

Truck is stock and has not had any modifications to it. Has third row air. Rear seats are out (located in DFW if someone wants them), and running boards are still present.

Truck runs and drives great, just from Texas to Virginia with no problems whatsoever. Electronics, windows, seats, etc work as they should.

Since I have owned the LC in 2018 here is what I have done to it-
-BFG AT tires LT265/75 R16 in 2018 (have lots of tread left on them and have been rotated regularly)
-Valve cover gaskets replaced
-New drive belt and pulleys
-New alternator and battery
-Front left wheel sensor replaced
-Weather Tech liners in front, middle, and rear area
-Scan gauge installed
-AC system drained and refilled (blows cold air)
-New sway bar links and rear brake pads
-Full synthetic oil changes performed regularly at 3000 miles
-New spark plugs and tune up
-Currently getting heater Ts and possible thermostat replaced tomorrow

Most of the issues with the truck are cosmetic in nature. Clear coat is peeling on the roof, hood, and sides of car near windows. Rear hatch has some rust bubbles but pretty small. Underneath has some minor rust. Front seats are ripped and currently have seat covers on them. Front light assembly has chip in it. D light is out.

That being said, the interior is pretty darn clean. No cracks in the dash. No major stains in the carpet or interior. Floor mats and carpet are extremely clean. Has Weather Tech liners in front, middle and rear areas. Never has been smoked in.

Comes with 2 keys, original owners manual (and window sticker), service records via CarFax, and all records and receipts of everything I've done since owning it.

I'm sure there is plenty of stuff I'm missing but we can talk further.

Clean Texas Title in hand.

Currently located in Richmond, Virginia until mid October.

$9,000

Please PM or TEXT me so we can set up a time to talk on the phone, or come see it. I work odd hours and night shift as an RN and would prefer not to be woken up in the middle of the day by a phone call if possible.

Eight One 7- Seven Zero 1- Five 2 3 Five

Thanks for looking- Daniel

IMG_2839 2.JPG

IMG_2840 2.JPG

IMG_2852 2.JPG

IMG_2851 2.JPG

IMG_2847 2.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom