Wanted Richmond, VA: Your used/loved 60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Hi everyone!

I'm new as can be to IH8Mud, but happy to be here after searching for a good one for the past several months (and largely coming up short). I'm coming from a '96 Buick Roadmaster (RIP) and drive around the country pretty often photographing & exploring. Have a pretty limited budget (~$10k, 15 MAX) and have dreamt of an LC of any kind for years and years. I feel that finding a 100 series is my best bet for something reliable, but am equally as interested in a 60 or 80 if I can find the right deal. It doesn't have to be pretty inside, and even a little bit of rust won't scare me off. Looking to adopt a reliable thing that I can do some modest upgrades on / grow with for the next decade +. Tired of losing at BaT.

Anyways, I'm in Richmond, VA, and would be happy to travel to come look at one. Lookin' forward to hearing from y'all. Maybe this price range is a little unrealistic for a 60, but dreams are dreams.

Walker
(910) 512-6263

I have an ‘84 in Freeborn Red. I can send you all the info. It’s a little more than your budget, but it’s a 9.5/10 body with no rot, and the interior is the same grade. No rips, tears, stains. All complete. Frame excellent. Runs smoothly. 217k on factory original 2F. You have dibs before I post it up here.

I have an ‘84 in Freeborn Red. I can send you all the info. It’s a little more than your budget, but it’s a 9.5/10 body with no rot, and the interior is the same grade. No rips, tears, stains. All complete. Frame excellent. Runs smoothly. 217k on factory original 2F. You have dibs before I post it up here.
Messaged ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom