Richmond, VA Cruisers and Coffee? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

When are you thinking? We should have a BBRC meeting next week, still need to pick a location and time.

When are you thinking? We should have a BBRC meeting next week, still need to pick a location and time.
I’m free most evenings next week. Would prefer a Richmond/Central VA locale but am willing to drive a little ways. A brewery with food would be good.

There’s always the newer Hardywood West Creek with a ton of outdoor parking and areas to sit

Haven’t been out to that Hardywood location before. Definitely interested.
I'm partial to The Veil on Forest Hill or Triple Crossing in the East End. Good parking at both and great beer/food.

There is a Blanchard's coffee in that same Forest Hill development if we wanted to do an AM situation.

I’m good with all of those (Veil/FH, Triple Crossing/Fulton, and Blanchard’s/FH).
Right on, any day better for some? Morning or Evening? I WFH freelance so I'm pretty flexible, although if it happens this week I'll be driving the GX470. LC is at my folks' place.

Would be cool to make it a recurring event. First Fridays or something...

A recurring monthly event sounds good.

I can do mornings on the weekend and evenings most days of the week and weekend. No kids so lots of flexibility with regard to time.

I like the idea of mid-week evening to break up the monotony of the work week. But weekdays can be tough for a lot of folks.

@matzell how often does Bay to Blue Ridge meet these days?

We should meet this wed evening at 7:30. If you look at top of page I think it is Mario's in Ashland at the Atlee exit. I looked at Hardywood but they close at 9pm. We try to eat and support the resturant where we meet.

Unfortunately I have to bail on this evening. Need to take care of a few things at work that are weather related…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom