Dealer Richmond, VA, 06 Land Cruiser, $16k. 193k odo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have no affiliation just happened to come across this one while in the area and thought someone might be interested. . Very clean inside and out. Frame also very clean. Didn't notice any leaks. I think there was a minor mark on the rt quarter and the Autocheck lists a l/r impact in 2014. Also it looked like there might have been some minor bleach marks on the carpet in the rear hatch. The dealership was closed but an employee just happened to drive by while I was looking at it and said the owner just traded it in on a new one and it has had all maintenance performed on it but I didn't think to ask if the TB has been done recently. Anyway, just passing it along. If I didn't just buy a 4Runner a few weeks ago I would be test driving it tomorrow.

Its got 208k miles and is listed for $11k. Looks like it’s a different cruiser than the one OP looked at.

Last edited:
Yes, the one in the original link was sold and now for some reason this one is in its place. I have no info on this one.

Interesting. So the one OP was talking about didn’t have an ARB bumper? From these pics it looks somewhat taller than stock but could just be the angle the pic was taken at 🤔.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom