Richloam 4/2/17 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Heading to Richloam Sunday if anyone wants to join me. I have never been and don't even know which entrance I'll use.

I hope you are prepared for swamp Carlos...

Isn't it dry during this time? I figured it would be but I never been. I'll be staying clear of any water/lakes.

I'm interested, keep us posted what time you're heading there.

My 100 will be out of commission. I'd love to cruise up in the 40. Unfortunately, I'm on a 2 hour call out for work, which makes it somewhat tight.

I'll be there before 10. Gotta find a map and post up meeting location.

Southern harmony cafe for breakfast or the Lighthouse for beverages are great places to meet. Especially coming from Tampa, right at 50 and 301. The whole Richloam area is intersected by 50 and 471, it's pretty accessible. The WMA map I linked a while back plus google will keep you safe.

Alltrials.com has steered me well for off-road, mountain bike and hiking also. Although it's pretty much the same info in a different color.

Isn't it dry during this time? I figured it would be but I never been. I'll be staying clear of any water/lakes.

Expecting and Preparing are different :)

And I said I would go there until I have my floor sealed.. but it's only an hour away.. screw it I'm in !

Southren Harmony doesn't have alot of parking and gets busy on Sunday, but theres a circle K right at 50/301 I'll try and make it. Richlom is dry.

K, im still going.

Anyone else still in?

I have to ditch got some family stuff to do. And work on your sliders :)

Looks like I'll be working mid day-ish. Think I'm going to stay local and hit the Festivals of Speed in St Petersburg early.

@ctuna74 thanks for chiming in. I didn't want to go alone. See you tomorrow.

Cell
813 966 8200

Had a great time today! Thanks Curt for showing us around. Great place to explore.

Curt, here is the link to my google drive. Im having Doug send me his email so i can upload his movies. You should be able to upload your pics/movies.

Richloam_4-2-17 - Google Drive

Last edited:
Where did you guys meet? I waited at the circle K from 10:50 tell almost 11;30 and nobody showed up.

I went to the harmony cafe. Curtis called me and we met at the richloam entrance. Sucks we missed you.

You’re right that it does suck since we had already agreed to meet at the Circle K and the Southern Harmony Café is only across the street from the Circle K. Maybe it’s my age, but a little courtesy goes a long way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom