Rice Creek ORV Park - Pickens SC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice...

Anybody been there? Where is it exactly? How about some 411?
b

The videos I've seen show MUD, and lots of MUD. But I'd be up for a visit to verify.

Guy who bought my tires and rims was talkign about it its in Liberty and connect to the airport. Thats about all I know.

I went and looked for it after a trip to the Range and I couldn't find it. It was just a trip on a whim though and I'll try again sometime. I went all the way to the end of Rices Creek Road and saw no signs.

Snap ! ! !
Hey Karl, long time no hear.
I mentioned you on another thread and was wondering where you've been and up you pop.

Re: Rice's Creek I was hoping to get some nav info on it. My brother is going to be in town with my two nephews-one 24 one 8 and I was thinking about taking them to the public range for some shooting then to Rice's Creek for some wheeling. But I still don't know where it is.
Wonder if taking an 8 yr old to the range is verboten? I'm pretty sure it's out at Allen Arms.
b

Hey Bill!!! I know i've been gone. School has taken over everything and I was working in KY over the summer. I miss you guys and I'm tryin to make it back. Trust me. The range in Pickens is great! Steve is the guy that runs it(well-"rounded" guy) and he's cool. I see kids there all the time. As long as you're not being a jerk and you're still being responsible, anything goes there. It's a lot like bein in UC. It's a nice range, but the pistol range wont be open this year at all. The rifle range and Skeet range are good to go. Just gotta bring your own stand for anything less than 100 yards on the rifle range. They've even got throwers and spotting scopes there for you to use. Best of luck!

Thanks. I've been there. I like the Pauline one better because you can choose your distance but the pistol range was nice at Liberty. Plus it's a lot closer. I guess it'll be even better when they get finished re-vamping it.
I want to re-zero my AR at 50yds so I guess I'll have to build a stand.
That's good. I can take the nephew along. I was just at Allen Arms and they have no problem either as long as I supervise him.
Glad to have you back Karl. Come wheeling.
Hijack off.

Still don't know where Rice's Creek ORV is though.
b

Glad I could help Bill! I wish I could go ride the parkway this weekend, but unfortunately I already have plans.

I forgot to mention, while I was looking for Rices Creek, I didn't find the place, but at the end of the road, there's a REALLY SWEET lookin 40 in someone's backyard under a carport. Anyone know anything about it? Anybody seen the park yet?

What kind of camping is near this park?

I forgot to mention that the guy who bought my tires said that the guy doesnt have signs up b/c the entrance is kinda in a subdivision?? SO he doesnt want to get in trouble, but I havent a clue how much of this is true and/or what details can help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom