1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rhino Hide body protection panels

Discussion in '200-Series Cruisers' started by John E Davies, Sep 13, 2017.

1. John E Davies

John E Davies

This is very cool but I will wait for the price to drop below say $500.... no more pinstripes!

Specifications
    • Designed for the Toyota LandCruiser 200 Series
    • Model run 2008 – 2015 (Original)
    • The panels are constructed out of high impact, UV and thermally stabilised ABS plastic.
    • The panels attach to the exterior of the LandCruiser through the use of rare earth neodymium magnets – some of the strongest magnets on the planet.
    • The magnets have an epoxy coating, and further silicone lining to prevent scratching to your vehicle.
    • The panels conform perfectly to the vehicle’s surface, providing unrivalled paintwork protection.
    • The whole set weighs less than 10kgs when packed away in the convenient carry bag.
    • The dimensions of the bag when packed are 1250mm x 880mm x 150mm
    • The panels are manufactured in our Rhinohide Grey shade.
    • The grey base is very easy to respray in any colour you require. It is recommended that you take the panels to a professional panel beater or spray shop to achieve he best possible finish.
    • The ABS plastic panels can also be custom wrapped with graphics or your company logo.

Rhinohide | 4x4 Paintwork Protection | Available Now | Toyota LandCruiser 200 Series - Original

John Davies
    Spokane WA

2. NMNORSSE

NMNORSSE

Very cool product but 2,000 AU $ plus shipping and customs duties to get them to the US is a little steep.

3. Narkhelek

Narkhelek

Media:
    I can finally paint my 200 in camo without worrying about the resale value!

ethernectar likes this.