Rhino 4x4 bumper group buy is happening (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It looks like prefacelift version does not line up with fenders very well - sticks out more?

View attachment 2547215. View attachment 2547214
Is that a 16+ bumper on a 08-12 or is it the actual rhino bumper that is supposed to fit? I have been eyeballing the rhino but due to complex purchase I have held off. Seeing this pic it makes me a little concerned that it will not fit tight like it should. Appreciate any addtl info you can provide. TIA..

Is that a 16+ bumper on a 08-12 or is it the actual rhino bumper that is supposed to fit? I have been eyeballing the rhino but due to complex purchase I have held off. Seeing this pic it makes me a little concerned that it will not fit tight like it should. Appreciate any addtl info you can provide. TIA..

That's clearly pre-facelist bumper fitted to a matching model.

I have no idea about these, just casually looking at pics, I noticed this on pre-facelift examples...

I would like to order one. Please someone let me know how. Thanks
If you go to the Rhino4X4 website, you can submit a request for a quote. The customer service team will reach out for your information and options, and will return a shipping quote. Once that is done, they’ll send you a pro forma quote and the bank account information for wire transfer. It is a really easy process, and their customer service team is real responsive.

All,
Just joined this group because my rig is a 2008 LC200. The bumper looks Sick.....
Anybody else want to start a group buy? If not, I will buy one on my own but need to know who to email or call. I am in California.

More pics of the entire bumper installed if you guys have it.

Any info is greatly appreciated!

Tony
Tony, - I have an 08 as well - did you end up buying?

I read that too. Made in Argentina.

Labor and metal is way cheaper there too. The original may have been designed in Australia, and then they found a source that can build them instead of China.

I do like how each person that packed a part put their name on it with their own label. Great packing and quality.

PFA

View attachment 2225029
Hey richie, I have an 08 as well. How do you like your Rhino bumper?

Today I went to the Rhino Argentina site and asked for a quote on a facelift model (for my white 2018). Received automated reply instantaneously saying a rep will respond soon.

Here's some pics for you pre paint match. did change the lights and grille over the last few months.

View attachment 2546800

Do you know the dimension (or have a link) of the bulb trim you used to fill the gap between the bumper and headlight lens?

I looked into it
A couple months ago it was 1600 ish for bumper
200 ish for the front hoop
500 for shipping.
I told rep to let me know if they have a sale....

that being said how do the current rhino 4x4 users like their bumper???

TJM just released the T24 which is a good cross between a full bull bar and minimalist rhino 4x4. Not released in the US yet though.

I looked into it
A couple months ago it was 1600 ish for bumper
200 ish for the front hoop
500 for shipping.
I told rep to let me know if they have a sale....

that being said how do the current rhino 4x4 users like their bumper???

TJM just released the T24 which is a good cross between a full bull bar and minimalist rhino 4x4. Not released in the US yet though.
Best bumper ever.. love mine.

Seriously considering this bumper for my 2021 HE. For those who installed themselves, how difficult was it? I'm thinking mainly of the fogs and parking sensor swap.

Also, my suspension is stock, with the only exception being the OEM front strut spacers. I'm most definitely going to install a proper lift (probably Dobinsons or OME) but not yet. Without knowing the weight of this bumper I'm not sure it's advisable to install w/o a lift with heavy duty springs.

Seriously considering this bumper for my 2021 HE. For those who installed themselves, how difficult was it? I'm thinking mainly of the fogs and parking sensor swap.

Also, my suspension is stock, with the only exception being the OEM front strut spacers. I'm most definitely going to install a proper lift (probably Dobinsons or OME) but not yet. Without knowing the weight of this bumper I'm not sure it's advisable to install w/o a lift with heavy duty springs.
It's not too difficult to install. Fogs and parking sensors are easy, just go slow on the headlight cleaner/sprayer connection tabs.

On weight, you should be fine if you are only adding the bumper. With my install, I had dual battery, Slee twin air and winch. All that with the Rhino bumper did cause the front to have more of a nose dive. I had planned for this knowing I was getting a BP-51 suspension within a week or two from the bumper install.

Again, I think you should be ok on stock suspension.

The bumper comes with new fog/turn signals so those are not an issue. The parking sensors you do swap and the trick there is to put a zip tie around the retention clips to compress them all and then slide the sensor out.
I had the bumper on my 2 row 2020HE with stock springs. The front did sag a little bit, and the back was higher by a tiny bit after the install.
Now I have it on my 2021 3 row HE with Bilstein lift and it sits just fine.

IMG_0148.jpeg

IMG_0781.jpeg

IMG_0153.jpeg

@rcork thanks! Beautiful pics BTW.

Mind me asking what Bilstein components you've got?

Anyone interested in these? TJM has something very similar

I spoke to TJM USA and they can special order them. I was gonna see if I can get us a group rate.

The bumper comes with new fog/turn signals so those are not an issue. The parking sensors you do swap and the trick there is to put a zip tie around the retention clips to compress them all and then slide the sensor out.
I had the bumper on my 2 row 2020HE with stock springs. The front did sag a little bit, and the back was higher by a tiny bit after the install.
Now I have it on my 2021 3 row HE with Bilstein lift and it sits just fine.

View attachment 2667701

View attachment 2667702

View attachment 2667703
Can you post more shots of the white?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom