Rhino 4x4 bumper group buy is happening (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I received the SAME bill, and DISPUTED it with Fedex. I sent them a copy of the Invoice/Payment that included "Taxes, Freight, etc" :hmm: Just in case they decide to cancel that invoice. "I've already paid those taxes with my purchase". etc...

Try for yourself. duty@taxdisputes@fedex.com

On a side note:

Does anyone have the instructions to the install on an 08 along with the winch? I'm planning on going to help my Mechanic on Wednesday so I can document, etc.. and have fun also installing the Ironman4X4 suspension..

Email please to richie.lasalsaatgmaildotcom Thanks!

Help! Hitting road blocks with current installation. Instructions hop from 0-60 Done in one page.

Can someone who done this install on an 08 please call me 404-200-777Four. The shop and I are at a loss on a few spots .thx.

You might also consider calling Rhino4x4.
011 61 3 1300 885 841
Did that at my 10:30 EST.. they're closed..

Had a fellow mudder call me and we worked it.. thx.

Thanks for the rescue Paul. Here are the progress pics along with my Ironman4x4 lift kit.

IMG_20200226_164814_01_01.jpg

IMG_20200226_164826_01_01.jpg

IMG_20200226_164845_01_01.jpg

IMG_20200226_164856.jpg

IMG_20200226_164901.jpg

Nice set up....Iron Man suspension is reasonable pricing and looks quality....Great Customer service as well....

Are you going White and Black look?
Grey/Black look. Thx.

Now having issues with the winch wiring since it didn't bench test properly based on the instructions. Thoughts below:

IMG_20200227_093823.jpg

IMG_20200227_093828.jpg

IMG_20200227_093926.jpg

Last edited:
Quick BUMP..

Anyone who ordered the Rhino winch able to take a picture of the wires coming out of the Control Box please? Hoping to get this and hopefully how the wires go to the winch itself. According to the manual, (Pic above) they should be Red/Blk/Red/Blk coming from the Control Unit, but they were Blk/Red/Red/Blk when I got it, so I switched them and still not working.

It did arrive with a crack on top of the casing of the winch and that corner of the box tore up, so I'm hoping it wasn't damaged in shipping. I emailed Rhino and awaiting their response.

Thanks in advance!

Wish I could help but my Comeup winch wiring is not the same. I emailed Rhino this AM about another question but they are going into Sat AM and we probably won't hear back until Sun evening.

Lasalsa,
I'll go home in a couple hours and take pictures of mine. It is just sitting on the table awaiting FedEx to process my damage claim. Apparently when the first FedEx person decided I was importing a bat, my winch was removed from the pallet and shipped loose. So the box was pretty beat up and one of the electrical connections got bent pretty badly. You just need a picture of how the wires come out of the control box correct?

Lasalsa,
I was wondering if I could give you a ring later today to discuss the install. I'm going to attempt to install mine over the weekend and you and Paul seem to have got it figured out. Mine is an 08 also.

Lasalsa,
I was wondering if I could give you a ring later today to discuss the install. I'm going to attempt to install mine over the weekend and you and Paul seem to have got it figured out. Mine is an 08 also.

YES! Call me any time.. 404-200-777FOUR.. Text me ahead of time to make sure I can talk, you know how things go..
Paul was a great resource, but we managed to figure it out with the LIMITED instructions for 08..

YES! Call me any time.. 404-200-777FOUR.. Text me ahead of time to make sure I can talk, you know how things go..
Paul was a great resource, but we managed to figure it out with the LIMITED instructions for 08..

Thanks, really appreciate it. I'll give you a shout when I get all up in there, so you might see a message from NC in the next day or so.

Andrew

Mine showed up today as well. According to Michael at Wanderlust, all looks good.

I opted for no light bar w/the bumper, because my Heritage Edition will support a light bar in the grille like in this photo from Eric at Ed Martin Toyota. I'm going with the Rigid Adapt bar.

View attachment 2202581

What size is your LED light bar? Does the heritage grill fit 2016 LC as well? I would get one because of that LED light bar slot.

What size is your LED light bar? Does the heritage grill fit 2016 LC as well? I would get one because of that LED light bar slot.
The HE grill will fit 2016+ facelift, but currently it’s going for $2000 for the plastic grill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom