RHD Rubber All-Weather OEM Toyota Floor Mats Group Buy: September 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi,

Should you start planning for another group order of these, I would be interested in purchasing a set for my '91 PZJ77.

Thanks!

Sincerely sorry that was a bad experience for you. I guess not everyone values the time and effort that goes into procuring such items...

I did try buying a set with one vendor in Adelaide through eBay but they wouldn't ship outside of Oz unfortunately. At least not for a single set.

Any vendors in Japan you would recommend?

Thanks!

You can use Mail Forwarding | Cheap Shipping | Freight Forwarder - https://www.ausff.com.au/ to procure ebay.com.au items. When you sign up for their services, you have to go through their one-time ridiculous, rather strict verification service and once that hurdle is cleared and you are approved then they assign you an account with an Australian physical address that you plug into ebay.com whenever you make Australian vendor purchases on there. Australian ebay vendor ships to that physical address and then you get email notification that it arrived at their warehouse and you make arrangements to have it forwarded on to your USA or Canadian addrress.

I have done this quite often without a single issue using them for various cruiser parts from OZ.

Last edited:
You can use Mail Forwarding | Cheap Shipping | Freight Forwarder - https://www.ausff.com.au/ to procure ebay.com.au items. When you sign up for their services, you have to go through their one-time ridiculous, rather strict verification service and once that hurdle is cleared and you are approved then they assign you an account with an Australian physical address that you plug into ebay.com whenever you make Australian vendor purchases on there. Australian ebay vendor ships to that physical address and then you get email notification that it arrived at their warehouse and you make arrangements to have it forwarded on to your USA or Canadian addrress.

I have done this quite often without a single issue using them for various cruiser parts from OZ.
Thank you for this. AWESOME resource.

their one-time ridiculous, rather strict verification service
The verification was pretty easy. Upload drivers license, credit card, and a utility bill. Took 5min, and we're ready to rock.

The verification was pretty easy. Upload drivers license, credit card, and a utility bill. Took 5min, and we're ready to rock.

It is easy but just asked for a lot more info than buyee does.

Last edited:
I put 40k on these mats as my 70series is my daily driver. I love them, they are soft and grippy. I am starting to wear some parts smooth on them and wanted to track down another set to store away. Here is where you can order them… took about 2 weeks to make it to Florida.

Thanks again Onur for introducing them to us 👍😎

23402A49-8216-4EA4-AD70-5DF47C0D4782.jpeg

8E97B614-8EB4-486F-84E1-28A6DB9D24B6.png

Also there wasn't any other steps just a couple click buy through PayPal. :beer:

I ended up getting the PZQ20-60120 (front mat with the single hole under the gas pedal) along with the PZQ20-60450 (rear mat) from Sydney City Parts which I believe is a Toyota dealer. They all fit perfectly in my PZJ77.

I was also hoping to find a Toyota cargo/trunk mat which would fit my truck but couldn't find any part numbers for one. Not sure they exist. I ended up ordering one from AliExpress which is supposed to fit an LC76. Will post back to confirm if it fits or not.

I was also hoping to find a Toyota cargo/trunk mat which would fit my truck but couldn't find any part numbers for one. Not sure they exist. I ended up ordering one from AliExpress which is supposed to fit an LC76. Will post back to confirm if it fits or not.

I have a couple of different cargo mats I have bought for my HZJ77. Personally my favorite one is the one from Japan because of the raised edges which keeps stuff from reaching the carpet. I just use the other one (which is carpet) underneath that one. Double protection I guess....

mat.JPG

I have a couple of different cargo mats I have bought for my HZJ77. Personally my favorite one is the one from Japan because of the raised edges which keeps stuff from reaching the carpet. I just use the other one (which is carpet) underneath that one. Double protection I guess....

View attachment 3296054
D00d! Your teasing us!

Link? Part number? Something for those of us that would like to take advantage of your time and efforts to find and test this out for us? :)

Thanks amigo! :cheers:

D00d! Your teasing us!

Link? Part number? Something for those of us that would like to take advantage of your time and efforts to find and test this out for us? :)

Thanks amigo! :cheers:

Sorry. wasn't trying to tease at all. Just throw in my input is all.

It was listed on yahoo store but I had to use Dave Stedman to purchase and bring it over due to stupid size restrictions as buyee at the time thought it was too large. Stedman just folded it up some more and shipped it on to me. If you use buyee or some other proxy, then maybe you will have more luck than I did back then.

Direct link: 予約 トヨタ ランクル70専用トランクトレイ/ランドクルーザー70(ラゲッジマット)立体 防水 縁高【釣り/アウトドア/レジャー】 PRO-TECTA :271-22-lc70:プロテクタヤフーショップ - 通販 - Yahoo!ショッピング - https://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/pro-tecta-shop/271-22-lc70.html

Buyee link: https://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/shoppin.../category/?conversionType=service_page_search

Sorry. wasn't trying to tease at all. Just throw in my input is all.

It was listed on yahoo store but I had to use Dave Stedman to purchase and bring it over due to stupid size restrictions as buyee at the time thought it was too large. Stedman just folded it up some more and shipped it on to me. If you use buyee or some other proxy, then maybe you will have more luck than I did back then.

Direct link: 予約 トヨタ ランクル70専用トランクトレイ/ランドクルーザー70(ラゲッジマット)立体 防水 縁高【釣り/アウトドア/レジャー】 PRO-TECTA :271-22-lc70:プロテクタヤフーショップ - 通販 - Yahoo!ショッピング - https://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/pro-tecta-shop/271-22-lc70.html

Buyee link: https://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/shoppin.../category/?conversionType=service_page_search
yeah, but then I was teasing you too... lol. Thanks bud!

I am looking at this as I like to protect my nice carpet in the back and this would be a great idea. So it looks it goes up to the rear seat? That would be fine for me since it is in the down position 95% of the time. Thanks for sharing! Appreciated!

So it looks it goes up to the rear seat? That would be fine for me since it is in the down position 95% of the time.

It does go right up to the rear seat and even circles around on the corners around the floor mounted metal loops that are right behind the rear seat. I was planning to get a fridge eventually and mount it on top of this mat which will be nice in case of any possible spills, this mat will contain most, if not all of any spills.

Ouch, you didn't mention that shipping is almost $500.

Who? Me? Didn’t cost me that much to ship it. May want to evaluate your shipping options. Tip: I had it shipped folded up but I mentioned that already.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom