RHD Rubber All-Weather OEM Toyota Floor Mats Group Buy: September 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A few others have reached out. I am thinking either right around the New Year, or just a bit later, depending on supply chain.

Floor mats have been procured. We are at shipping stage now.

Thank you all.

Hi. Does this mean you procured them in AUS and they are on their way to the US? Or does that mean you received them and they are in the US and in transit to eac of us? Thx~

Hi. Does this mean you procured them in AUS and they are on their way to the US? Or does that mean you received them and they are in the US and in transit to eac of us? Thx~

They have been procured in Australia. They have not left Australia yet.

Boxes have shipped from Australia to me. Should be here next week.

Thank you.

20201027_154723.jpg

Any word on the mats? I tried to email you but got it back saying address not found

I’ve taken your $100 and run off to Fiji where I now live in opulence and decadence.

As stated above they are in transit from Australia.

Regarding my email address, no idea why it bounced back. Sounds like user error.

I’ve taken your $100 and run off to Fiji where I now live in opulence and decadence.

As stated above they are in transit from Australia.

Regarding my email address, no idea why it bounced back. Sounds like user error.
Lol thank you!!

wish some were available for our fj60s 🤔 and fj55s more than happy to be part of a group purchase

Havn't put my mats in yet and won't post a picture until I leaf blow the wood chips out of the interior (my usual level of "detail")
can't wait to experience that "new mat smell"...Should last a day or2......:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom