RHD Rubber All-Weather OEM Toyota Floor Mats Group Buy: September 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OGBeno

23303-56040
GOLD Star
Threads
All:
I will put together a group buy for OEM RHD Toyota Rubber Floor Mats.

These will be applicable to all RHD 7x series trucks for the 1st row and the 2nd rows only. You are welcome to order just the front or just the 2nd row, or both. That's up to you.

So, these will fit 70/71/73/74/76/79 double cab for both rows. 75/79 single cab pickups, only the fronts will be applicable; same for 75 and 78 Troopies.

I need a minimum of 10 people who will commit to the purchase.

Making this commitment means that you will pay up-front for the parts only at the time of ordering.

Shipping from AUS to me and from me to you will be a separate charge once shipping/customs//duties, etc. are figured out and then shipping from me to you using UPS Ground. Those will be bundled up in a shipping/handling charge (I have to go out and buy boxes, tape, etc.)

There are two specific parts available:

1. Front driver and passenger floor mats
2. 2nd row floor mats

I can order both or just one set for you.

Pricing will be determined by final order date (AUS exchange rate on that day). I want to say these were in the $90 range for the fronts and around $100 for the 2nd row — $190 or so for both rows earlier this year. But pricing in AUS could have changed so I really won't know until I put the inquiry in with Australia. Also, we are dealing with some logistics issues due to COVID: those will need to be worked out as well.

These are OEM accessory parts for the Australian market.

They look like the below picture.

20527367.jpg

If you are interested, please DO NOT DM/PM me here on MUD.

Email me only at: onurazeri1 (at) gmail (dot) com Payment will be via Paypal as “friends and family” only once we have discussed your needs. DO NOT JUST SEND ME MONEY.

Once I have 10 folks, I'll put an order in. Turn around will most likely be about 5-7 business days to procure the parts, then 10-15 business days transit to me and then UPS Ground to you in the States.

Thank you.
-onur

All:

Part order has been placed with Toyota in Oz. All group buy participants who have shown interest have paid and we are good to go.

There were a few people who contacted me and were late on the buy. Apologies, but we'll have to get you in the next round most likely after the new year.

Thank you.
-onur

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom