Review: Delta VS Panhard Lift Bracket (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just got mine. Please package them better. The box was torn upon receipt and one of the bolts is scratched out of the box.

Thanks.

03F656AC-14CB-4463-A9F4-8D1E80CC0FD3.jpeg

I just got mine. Please package them better. The box was torn upon receipt and one of the bolts is scratched out of the box.

I am terribly sorry about that, will you please email Dave @ deltvs . com pictures? I will take care of it, but I also need photos to get back with USPS.

4CB86D8B-62D4-4C6D-BCBD-38A0CB9FC0A7.jpeg
2F63DF77-0F94-4400-9A16-B5E02B090074.jpeg
I am terribly sorry about that, will you please email Dave @ deltvs . com pictures? I will take care of it, but I also need photos to get back with USPS.

I just posted up the photo. All that's protecting the bracket from cardboard box is thin plastic wrap at the edges where they'll easily fray. Plus the bracket has quite a bit of room to wriggle around in that box.

I just posted up the photo. All that's protecting the bracket from cardboard box is thin plastic wrap at the edges where they'll easily fray. Plus the bracket has quite a bit of room to wriggle around in that box.

Just to be clear, the only thing that is scratched is the bolt?

Bolt and one of the corners. Bolt got the worst of it. I know it's no beauty part, but I expect new as new condition.

My 80 is a high performance mall crawling machine!

Will you please stop editing your posts and email me so we can get this taken care of?

Wow, we are talking about a piece of solid steel being bolted into an area that has high exposure to rocks, stones etc from just driving down the road right? I guess I might be upset if it was welded off or hardware was missing but this..

Will you please stop editing your posts and email me so we can get this taken care of?

Will you, as a business, please not assume what action I want taken? I don't want to email anyone and I don't want to go through the hassle of going through an exchange. I've got shop time scheduled and I'm too impatient to wait around for a replacement.

I shared in hopes that the next joe blow won't get a cosmetically dusted up part due to far from adequate packaging. IIRC, I'm not the first one who got a ripped up box upon receipt from Delta.

I remain excited to get this sucker installed. Thank you for developing this part.

All the best!

Will you, as a business, please not assume what action I want taken? I don't want to email anyone and I don't want to go through the hassle of going through an exchange. I've got shop time scheduled and I'm too impatient to wait around for a replacement.

I shared in hopes that the next joe blow won't get a cosmetically dusted up part due to far from adequate packaging. IIRC, I'm not the first one who got a ripped up box upon receipt from Delta.

I remain excited to get this sucker installed. Thank you for developing this part.

All the best!

Really :rolleyes: Vendors have zero control with shippers.

Welcome to FedEx fast 2 day shipping

We have not had access to an FJ Cruiser, but it is highly unlikely this would bolt up. We have a panhard DROP bracket for the 3rd gen 4runners, and are almost done with a lift bracket for the FJ100, FJ200, and GX470, all of them are slightly different. Same basic idea though.

Yeah seems so very close. I hope maybe someday you guys get access to one. Seems like a worthy upgrade just as it is on these other trucks.

Thanks!!

I'm too impatient to wait around for a replacement.
I was one of the before you "Joe blow " whose box was busted upon delivery.....

Unfortunately for me ((( :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: )))))it had no scratches anywhere, and now it's the only shiny part under my old rig.....

But, really.... I couldn't give a flying .........if the product ( a hunk of welded metal ) was scratched.....
Im cool with USPS putting the first scratch on it....
So, as long as the product is not DAMAGED, im not going to waste anybody's time........
If I feel so inclined to contact the vendor.....
I would probably do so via e-mail as I did before I bought said product.......

I was one of the before you "Joe blow " whose box was busted upon delivery.....

Unfortunately for me ((( :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: )))))it had no scratches anywhere, and now it's the only shiny part under my old rig.....

But, really.... I couldn't give a flying .........if the product ( a hunk of welded metal ) was scratched.....
Im cool with USPS putting the first scratch on it....
So, as long as the product is not DAMAGED, im not going to waste anybody's time........
If I feel so inclined to contact the vendor.....
I would probably do so via e-mail as I did before I bought said product.......

Well yeah most adults would follow this thought process really, as you said it's a solid lump of steal that sits in the elements on the axle, I doubt even the most negligent shipping company could really mess up it's functionality, missing hardware I could see but truth be told that would just be a bump in the road and easy to handle (plenty of hardware stores around not like this is being trail installed).

Horses for courses really some people snap a bone when they fart from being wrapped a little too tight!

All the best!

Sorry, but this is all I can think about when asked to not assume something...

But anyway, in the future (any future customers) it would go a lot farther and be more well received and helpful if you simply send an email with photo and description and tracking or order number so I can hassle the shipper. Posting photos on the forum without contacting the vendor doesn’t help the situation. I’m sure other vendors would agree.

I’m glad you’re excited to get the piece installed, I hope it’s performance exceeds your expectations.

Just ordered the panhard bracket can’t wait to get it installed on my 80. I think I’ll be the first 3 linked 80 running it.. it drives great on the highway and around town so we will see how this helps her out. 🆒

D5E7849A-8C2F-4FB7-8BE2-8D194FF85E87.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom