Returning to my roots - REAR TRAILER HITCH SPARE TIRE MOUNT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

88Retired62

TLCA #8993
SILVER Star
Threads
After much soul searching, finally sold my ARB front bumper w/WARN 9000 and rear KAYMAR bumper w/all the attachments. Now, looking for a lighter rear spare tire hitch mount for a 33 x 12.50 x 15 Cooper Dakota A/T2 mounted on a Micky THOMPSON 15 x 10 Wheel. Anyone familiar with the Wilco Offroad Hitchgate Solo? As the name implies, the swing out center mount spare tire carrier attaches to the rear class 3/2” trailer hitch. There are three models:

Model UHG32130 - midsize trucks w/ tighter clearance between hitch and door/gate.
$499

Model UHG33187 - midsize trucks w/ receiver mounted below bumper (4” higher than standard).
$539

Model UHG32206 - oversized trucks fits all vehicles. (Mount is 5” wider and 3” longer than standard models).
$562

All carriers are center mounted and accept tires up to 35” and 72” wide vehicles.

Any recommendations?

I'm glad you posted this. I was not aware of the product. I looked it up and I like it. I think the UHG33187 is probably the one that would work best for a 60 series truck. You will likely need the license plate relocation kit as well. If you get one of these, post pics so I can see what it looks like.

Thanks for the post! This looks like a really cool product and a cool brand. I can't seem to find a rear bumper that is clean and simple. But I love the idea of having an easy removable option like this.

Please post pics if you go with this, I would love to see it on a truck!

What no pictures!? Just curious why are you going with this set up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom