Retro stripes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

this is where I got mine, they turned out great. I've had them for a few years now.

Be aware, by now, that I can’t recommend them because I did not yet received the stripes. I consciously took a risk and sent money I "could" lose.

So far so good... I have a DHL tracking number. Actualy at Dubaï. Should get these by March 31... Stay tuned.

Got my stripes ! 225$ Canadian from Pakistan w/shipping and custom charge.

Made from « Tong Ming Reflective Sheeting »

Look great and seem strong.

I’ll report later about installation and overall appreciation since my 60 still stored for the winter.
93FFFCD7-D695-4225-AF4D-AF5249A7A75A.jpeg
23034B0C-33C0-4B2D-B030-AA61C2D3BD8D.jpeg
FD876E6F-8FAF-44F5-B2ED-EED25BBE89AA.jpeg

Now I need to find a DIY video to install these stripes.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Got my stripes ! 225$ Canadian from Pakistan w/shipping and custom charge.

Made from « Tong Ming Reflective Sheeting »

Look great and seem strong.

I’ll report later about installation and overall appreciation since my 60 still stored for the winter.View attachment 2962420View attachment 2962421View attachment 2962426

Now I need to find a DIY video to install these stripes.

Any thoughts?
those look nice. Just use at least a 3" tape line as a guide across length of the vehicle the and take your time. I prefer the wet method.

Use a laser level. Lift the truck end(s) if needed and use the bottom of the windows as a reference to level the truck and then set your layout lines. Don't go nuts with a heat gun and stretch/warp your decals.

Hold off before ordering from ^^^them. 3 days after my paypal purchase I have no tracking info and no email purchase confirmation. Per paypal this is their business info. Ukrainian Treasures Inc612-203-1280http://ukrainiantreasures.comsupport@skladusa.com... Left message at Brooklyn Park MN phone #. Will update if they follow through. MN BBB has no negative info on them. Just there company name, addr, and ph.

But this info on there Supdec Graphix website leads me to believe they may be in Ukraine. More searches yields complaints for lack of communications and very long (weeks) time between taking funds and delivering item.

"We are a European company that focuses on the whole world.
To making our products, we use technologies from leading Japanese manufacturers such as Mutoh, Graphtec, and Canon.
Our products are made from vinyl supplied by these companies:

logo-vinyl.png

We are grateful to our customers for their trust and will continue to improve our service and please you with new items."

email: - support@supdec.com
tel: +1 209 813 4174 (only text)
I did just receive these decals from the company in the OP's link. Huge delay. Very little contact with the seller. No updates, no confirmation etc. They package all their US orders at one time and ship to MN. I'd guess this happens about once a month. Then from MN ship to your location in the States. I guess it's been about 2 months. I have not looked at the quality yet.

I received my stripe kit from Touge Nation yesterday. It was already here in Colorado via the group buy, but I finally was able to pick them up from a fellow Rising Sun member. They look good, but I won’t be able to install them until I perform the exactly-specified cutting & buffing @HemiAlex outlined in his 62 build thread. May as well get the paint as good as it’s going to get before putting them on … and I have some engine parts to reinstall first.

2BD475D6-C850-45F7-A48F-313A78801204.jpeg

Hi. My name is Ray. I operate Touge Nation. I’ve seen some posts relating to our products and thought I would chime with some additional information.

We are located in Australia and provide the cheapest tracked airmail shipping available. Most single decal kit purchases will be $10-$20 (AUD). In the spirit of transparency we also sell a number of our products on our sister site, Classic Auto Sound however Touge Nation offers a much larger range of products.

I noticed some questions about the quality of our products. Our decals are manufactured with Avery Denison vinyls that provide a 7 year outdoor use warranty. All of our decals are also clear over-laminated with Avery Denison to provide the ultimate UV Stability, scratch resistance and premium glossy finish.

I think I can publicly state that we have the worlds largest range of Landcruiser decal designs , especially for 60-Series. We also provide custom commission for those looking for something more personalised. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to us. To keep up to date with new product releases follow us on Facebook (TOUGE NATION). We can be emailed here : sales@tougenation.com.au

Hi. My name is Ray. I operate Touge Nation. I’ve seen some posts relating to our products and thought I would chime with some additional information.

We are located in Australia and provide the cheapest tracked airmail shipping available. Most single decal kit purchases will be $10-$20 (AUD). In the spirit of transparency we also sell a number of our products on our sister site, Classic Auto Sound however Touge Nation offers a much larger range of products.

I noticed some questions about the quality of our products. Our decals are manufactured with Avery Denison vinyls that provide a 7 year outdoor use warranty. All of our decals are also clear over-laminated with Avery Denison to provide the ultimate UV Stability, scratch resistance and premium glossy finish.

I think I can publicly state that we have the worlds largest range of Landcruiser decal designs , especially for 60-Series. We also provide custom commission for those looking for something more personalised. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to us. To keep up to date with new product releases follow us on Facebook (TOUGE NATION). We can be emailed here : sales@tougenation.com.au
I went with a stripe kit from Ray at Classic Auto Sound.......SUPER easy to deal with and he made me a rear tailgate piece for the kit I selected. Completely changed the truck.
20220520_070823 2.jpeg
20220430_140021.jpeg

I received mine here in Denver, Colorado, US last week. I need to buff out the paint on my 60 before putting the stripes on (some time this summer), but I pulled them out of the box and they look great. Thanks Ray!

Can I just say that I love that stripes are making a come back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom