Retro emblem "feeler" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.yankeetoys.org
Hey All,

I am trying to get some early FJ25 apron/tailgate emblems made for those of us that are missing them on our FJ25's.

MVC-892L.JPG

Cruiser_Nerd thought that the rest of the Cruiserhead crowd might want them also for the "retro" look on their rigs. They could be put anywhere nad were fastened by 4 screws. As with anything, the more I have made, the cheaper it'd be for all of us. I am not making any money on these and I don't even have a price yet (I'm guessing @ $75 each). So post up if you'd be interested. I'm trying to get a "feel" for how many to have made.

Is that the color they came? Just wondering.

Later,

Bodean said:
Is that the color they came? Just wondering.

Later,

Nah, Fox's camera is wacky. More like an antique white / cream, but not yellow. I'm sure the price possibly, maybe, would go down with a quantity.:D

Put me in for one - looks similar to the FJ55 rear "Toyota" ... which is the only one I'm missing. Anyone know if I'm totally off?

Tucker

I found this when I was trying to find a pic, which is what I'm looking for ... but I've never seen one on the fender.

hw1_73_6.jpg

Last edited:
foxfab said:
Are there no restoration guys on this board?

Yes, but we're all cheap-bastid-restorationists.

tucker74 said:
Put me in for one - looks similar to the FJ55 rear "Toyota" ... which is the only one I'm missing. Anyone know if I'm totally off?

Tucker

I found this when I was trying to find a pic, which is what I'm looking for ... but I've never seen one on the fender.

hw1_73_6.jpg

I have one of those on my 69, maybe an early pig thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom