Parting Out Resume selling FJ60/62 Parts (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have one of these?

60 hose tube.jpg

Do you have the exhaust down/front pipe for a 60 with the air injection tube?

Over the past year I moved so was pretty unresponsive to selling parts, but my move has settled down and I still have lots of parts I need to sell. Here's a copy of my current Craigslist ad. Let me know what you need and I will let you know availability and get you photos. You can also check my Facebook site EPAC Cruisers where I try to keep all photos of items for sale.

Thanks!

I have a lot of parts for sale for FJ60 and FJ62 Land Cruiser:

Cylinder Head for 2F engine (great condition) - $300
Emissions Control Module for 3F-E
Other Emissions parts for 2F & 3F
Window Glass, front and middle door windows, middle door small fixed windows, rear fixed windows (no windsheild or rear defrost glass) - $25 per pane
Set of front OEM leaf springs - $40 for the set
most wiring harnesses for FJ62 only
Smog Pump for 3F-E (will work for FJ62 and FJ80 with 3F-E engine) - $40
Fuel injection for 3F-E (will work for FJ62 and FJ80 with 3F-E engine)
Air Cleaner Assembly for 3F-E (will work for FJ62 and FJ80 with 3F-E engine) - $140
H42F transmission (from 85 FJ60, but will work for other years) - $180
Front Bumper (for FJ60 only, good condition) - $100
Driver Side Inner Fender - $50
Driver Side Rear Door - $180
Rear Top Hatch Door - $100
Rear Tail Gate (some body work was done on this before I owned the vehicle so selling at a discounted price) - $80
Rear Axle Shafts both sides - $50 each
Front and Rear Drive Shafts (FJ62 only) - $50 each
OEM Radiator (FJ60 only) - $40
Rear Heater Coolant Lines - $40
Back Carpet Molding - $10
Beat up Dash Board (FJ62 only) - $5
Lower Dash (metal portion FJ62 only) - $40
OEM Rear Bench Seats (gray or brown, fabric in FAIR condition, brown better than the gray) - $20 per top or bottom
Front Driver Seat mostly complete no headrest, fabric very worn (for FJ62 only) - $50
Front Passenger Seat, no bottom cushion (for FJ62 only) - $20

Many other parts. Send me an email and I'll get back to you with availability and pricing and additional photos if you need them. I started parting out this truck a couple years ago so there are major parts are gone, but I still have tons left!
DO YOU HAVE THE HEATER CORE HOUSING ?

Hi i need toyota trim which comes on licence plate on the tail gate and i need quarter pannel passenger side i have attached the pics do you have these things

coolfj40_2270_56488804.jpeg

20191101_221032.jpg

I'm looking for a usually unneeded part . I need the bracket that the right front leg of the driver's seat bolts to (86 / 87 60 or 62 only. Has to be a "late floor" 6x). This bracket bolts to the floor seat riser, then the right front leg bolts to it. It's black in color and bolts on top of the carpet to the floor. Any luck with that?

Over the past year I moved so was pretty unresponsive to selling parts, but my move has settled down and I still have lots of parts I need to sell. Here's a copy of my current Craigslist ad. Let me know what you need and I will let you know availability and get you photos. You can also check my Facebook site EPAC Cruisers where I try to keep all photos of items for sale.

Thanks!

I have a lot of parts for sale for FJ60 and FJ62 Land Cruiser:

Cylinder Head for 2F engine (great condition) - $300
Emissions Control Module for 3F-E
Other Emissions parts for 2F & 3F
Window Glass, front and middle door windows, middle door small fixed windows, rear fixed windows (no windsheild or rear defrost glass) - $25 per pane
Set of front OEM leaf springs - $40 for the set
most wiring harnesses for FJ62 only
Smog Pump for 3F-E (will work for FJ62 and FJ80 with 3F-E engine) - $40
Fuel injection for 3F-E (will work for FJ62 and FJ80 with 3F-E engine)
Air Cleaner Assembly for 3F-E (will work for FJ62 and FJ80 with 3F-E engine) - $140
H42F transmission (from 85 FJ60, but will work for other years) - $180
Front Bumper (for FJ60 only, good condition) - $100
Driver Side Inner Fender - $50
Driver Side Rear Door - $180
Rear Top Hatch Door - $100
Rear Tail Gate (some body work was done on this before I owned the vehicle so selling at a discounted price) - $80
Rear Axle Shafts both sides - $50 each
Front and Rear Drive Shafts (FJ62 only) - $50 each
OEM Radiator (FJ60 only) - $40
Rear Heater Coolant Lines - $40
Back Carpet Molding - $10
Beat up Dash Board (FJ62 only) - $5
Lower Dash (metal portion FJ62 only) - $40
OEM Rear Bench Seats (gray or brown, fabric in FAIR condition, brown better than the gray) - $20 per top or bottom
Front Driver Seat mostly complete no headrest, fabric very worn (for FJ62 only) - $50
Front Passenger Seat, no bottom cushion (for FJ62 only) - $20

Many other parts. Send me an email and I'll get back to you with availability and pricing and additional photos if you need them. I started parting out this truck a couple years ago so there are major parts are gone, but I still have tons left!
Do you have a decent rear bumper...don’t need the ends

Interested in the following:

OEM Steering arms
OEM Pitman arm
OEM Steering rod tubes / clamps

In Oakland, CA.

Steering redux.png

Need the following parts for my 88 FJ62 3FE. Dash Pot and Smog pump brace

Toyota Part No.: 22202-61011
DASH POT SUB-ASSY
Toyota 22202-61011 DASH POT SUB-ASSY

Part DescriptionDash Pot Sub-Assy
ManufacturerToyota. This genuine Toyota part is guaranteed by Toyota's factory warranty.
Manufacturer's NotesThis part is discontinued. It is no longer available for purchase.
Discontinued Part

View attachment 2099738
I believe I still have the support. The dashpot assembly is questionable. Do you still need these? I will check and send you photos if you still need them. If I have them $20 for the dashpot assembly and $10 for the support, plus $20 shipping. Start a conversation if you still need them, thanks

Which one? I have the singles, but the master (on the driver interior door) is sold.
I still have the relay, but my windows all went down slowly and I assume the relay is the culprit. If you still want it let me know and maybe I'll just ship it to you, just give me $20 to ship? Thanks

Looking for the bracket/insulator btwn the transmission and cross member.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom