Parting Out Resume selling FJ60/62 Parts (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Over the past year I moved so was pretty unresponsive to selling parts, but my move has settled down and I still have lots of parts I need to sell. Here's a copy of my current Craigslist ad. Let me know what you need and I will let you know availability and get you photos. You can also check my Facebook site EPAC Cruisers where I try to keep all photos of items for sale.

Thanks!

I have a lot of parts for sale for FJ60 and FJ62 Land Cruiser:

Cylinder Head for 2F engine (great condition) - $300
Emissions Control Module for 3F-E
Other Emissions parts for 2F & 3F
Window Glass, front and middle door windows, middle door small fixed windows, rear fixed windows (no windsheild or rear defrost glass) - $25 per pane
Set of front OEM leaf springs - $40 for the set
most wiring harnesses for FJ62 only
Smog Pump for 3F-E (will work for FJ62 and FJ80 with 3F-E engine) - $40
Fuel injection for 3F-E (will work for FJ62 and FJ80 with 3F-E engine)
Air Cleaner Assembly for 3F-E (will work for FJ62 and FJ80 with 3F-E engine) - $140
H42F transmission (from 85 FJ60, but will work for other years) - $180
Front Bumper (for FJ60 only, good condition) - $100
Driver Side Inner Fender - $50
Driver Side Rear Door - $180
Rear Top Hatch Door - $100
Rear Tail Gate (some body work was done on this before I owned the vehicle so selling at a discounted price) - $80
Rear Axle Shafts both sides - $50 each
Front and Rear Drive Shafts (FJ62 only) - $50 each
OEM Radiator (FJ60 only) - $40
Rear Heater Coolant Lines - $40
Back Carpet Molding - $10
Beat up Dash Board (FJ62 only) - $5
Lower Dash (metal portion FJ62 only) - $40
OEM Rear Bench Seats (gray or brown, fabric in FAIR condition, brown better than the gray) - $20 per top or bottom
Front Driver Seat mostly complete no headrest, fabric very worn (for FJ62 only) - $50
Front Passenger Seat, no bottom cushion (for FJ62 only) - $20

Many other parts. Send me an email and I'll get back to you with availability and pricing and additional photos if you need them. I started parting out this truck a couple years ago so there are major parts are gone, but I still have tons left!

pm

Need a front driver side door, electric windows/locks. Tried pming but blocked.

Interested if you have one available (no rust).

Thanks.

Over the past year I moved so was pretty unresponsive to selling parts, but my move has settled down and I still have lots of parts I need to sell. Here's a copy of my current Craigslist ad. Let me know what you need and I will let you know availability and get you photos. You can also check my Facebook site EPAC Cruisers where I try to keep all photos of items for sale.

Thanks!

I have a lot of parts for sale for FJ60 and FJ62 Land Cruiser:

Cylinder Head for 2F engine (great condition) - $300
Emissions Control Module for 3F-E
Other Emissions parts for 2F & 3F
Window Glass, front and middle door windows, middle door small fixed windows, rear fixed windows (no windsheild or rear defrost glass) - $25 per pane
Set of front OEM leaf springs - $40 for the set
most wiring harnesses for FJ62 only
Smog Pump for 3F-E (will work for FJ62 and FJ80 with 3F-E engine) - $40
Fuel injection for 3F-E (will work for FJ62 and FJ80 with 3F-E engine)
Air Cleaner Assembly for 3F-E (will work for FJ62 and FJ80 with 3F-E engine) - $140
H42F transmission (from 85 FJ60, but will work for other years) - $180
Front Bumper (for FJ60 only, good condition) - $100
Driver Side Inner Fender - $50
Driver Side Rear Door - $180
Rear Top Hatch Door - $100
Rear Tail Gate (some body work was done on this before I owned the vehicle so selling at a discounted price) - $80
Rear Axle Shafts both sides - $50 each
Front and Rear Drive Shafts (FJ62 only) - $50 each
OEM Radiator (FJ60 only) - $40
Rear Heater Coolant Lines - $40
Back Carpet Molding - $10
Beat up Dash Board (FJ62 only) - $5
Lower Dash (metal portion FJ62 only) - $40
OEM Rear Bench Seats (gray or brown, fabric in FAIR condition, brown better than the gray) - $20 per top or bottom
Front Driver Seat mostly complete no headrest, fabric very worn (for FJ62 only) - $50
Front Passenger Seat, no bottom cushion (for FJ62 only) - $20

Many other parts. Send me an email and I'll get back to you with availability and pricing and additional photos if you need them. I started parting out this truck a couple years ago so there are major parts are gone, but I still have tons left!

interested in the grey rear seats and smog parts. Shoot me a picture of the seats

I just sold the rear seats Saturday. What smog parts do you need?
Interested in your 60 front bumper. Can you post a pic and describe any issues with it? Thanks. Jim.
Interested in your 60 front bumper. Can you post a pic and describe any issues with it? Thanks. Jim.

I also sold the bumper this past weekend, along with the trailer hitch.

It's the part missing below the passenger side cargo glass.

20181207_170356.jpg

Do you have a license plate light assembly?

Used Catalytic converter with good useable flanges. Don't need the cat, just flanges.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom