Restoring Grandpa's 40 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all! I've lurked around this forum a number of times day dreaming about how I'd love to restore a 40 series but this is my first time posting.
I've recently been lucky enough to get involved in a close mates build, I'll be helping but also documenting the whole process as I'm a Cinematographer by trade.
The car needs a lot of work but it holds a great deal of sentimental value so it'll be worth all the effort.
Below is the first episode of the series where we pick up the 40. If it's anything to go by there's going to be a bunch of hurdles along the way and I already know this forum will be an amazing resource. I'll post subsequent series on this thread as they are created.

That's how I loaded my on to a trailer, expect I used another car and drove to the side of the trailer. 🤣

Good video. Looking forward to seeing this project come together. The best part, is that your dad is there to do it with you.

Good video. Looking forward to seeing this project come together. The best part, is that your dad is there to do it with you.
Thanks mate! Ha yes the bits with Ollie and his dad are gold, I'm definitely going to make sure to capture more of that. It'll be a great memory piece to look back on down the road.

Well done video. It kept my interest unlike a lot of others. Can't wait to see the restoration.
Beautiful country by the way.

Hey all! I've lurked around this forum a number of times day dreaming about how I'd love to restore a 40 series but this is my first time posting.
I've recently been lucky enough to get involved in a close mates build, I'll be helping but also documenting the whole process as I'm a Cinematographer by trade.
The car needs a lot of work but it holds a great deal of sentimental value so it'll be worth all the effort.
Below is the first episode of the series where we pick up the 40. If it's anything to go by there's going to be a bunch of hurdles along the way and I already know this forum will be an amazing resource. I'll post subsequent series on this thread as they are created.

Loved that! Looking forward to more.

"An old friend that helps remind you of being 14"..... a poor transcription from another mud members prior thread.
Perhaps, it might be a cool thing to save a bit of that deco work instead of pristine everything. That "land cruiser" tag is stylin'
That is actually a top idea, I'll have to float that to my mate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom