Restaurant Suggestions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for someplace new to try. Where's the best place to eat in/near Ft. Collins?

what are you up for?

Pizza - Beu Jos (I suggest Fire Cracker Chicken pizza - yeah baby!!)

Italian - Bisettis (sp?)

Seafood - Fish Market

Fancy - Jays Bistro, Catacombs, Moot House

Sushi - Suehiros (awesome green mussels)

Old Town has a lot, some of the other places are around town. I probably eat out way too much.

Michael

Oh, and you'd know all these places if you didn't live in that little bedroom community of Windsor...

Windsor? I'm straight east on Harmony in Eaton - home of A&W. Soon to be home of A&W, KFC and Taco Bell. There's a chinese and pizza joint here too, but that's it. We're looking for someplace different. Nothing fancy, just not another sandwich joint.

Eaton!

In that case, there aren't any good restuarants in Fort Collins. As a community, we suggest that people from Eaton go to Greeley for their fine evening dining exerience.

Ha,ha. You Ft. Collinese think you're so special.:rolleyes:

There's been talk about building a wall...

We were just looking at houses in eaton the other day, hoping to move there if ours ever sells, and have seen a few 80 series.

Looks like a lifted champaign the street to the west of you, on the other side of the school there is a black lifted 80 with "ih8mud" in the window, and then yours...

There used to be a 40 at the firestation...who are these people! :D

oh btw: Hit the melting pot...YUM!!!! be hungry and have time...

and I do LOVE bea jo's!

Windsor? I'm straight east on Harmony in Eaton - home of A&W. Soon to be home of A&W, KFC and Taco Bell. There's a chinese and pizza joint here too, but that's it. We're looking for someplace different. Nothing fancy, just not another sandwich joint.

Taco Hell?!? That is haut cuisine!!! What are you looking around other places for???

Taco Hell?!? That is haut cuisine!!! What are you looking around other places for???

Must be a part of a Eaton prisoner release program.

We were just looking at houses in eaton the other day, hoping to move there if ours ever sells, and have seen a few 80 series.

Looks like a lifted champaign the street to the west of you, on the other side of the school there is a black lifted 80 with "ih8mud" in the window, and then yours...

There used to be a 40 at the firestation...who are these people! :D

oh btw: Hit the melting pot...YUM!!!! be hungry and have time...

and I do LOVE bea jo's!

There's a lot of cruisers here. The gold 94 isn't lifted and belongs to a flamer. The Black 96 is locked and belongs to a kid in highschool. His dad has a white 100 and a white 60 w/something like 50K on the clock as well. If the 96 is lifted he just did it. He drove by today and I saw he has an ARB now, but it didn't look like it was lifted. He does have new 285s on it though. There's two other highschool kids driving 97 LX450s and one kid with a brown 60. Besides that, there are four other stock 80s sitting in garages near me. No running 40s though AFAIK. And no 45s either. There are standards - even in Eaton.:D

There's a lot of cruisers here. The gold 94 isn't lifted and belongs to a flamer. The Black 96 is locked and belongs to a kid in highschool. His dad has a white 100 and a white 60 w/something like 50K on the clock as well. If the 96 is lifted he just did it. He drove by today and I saw he has an ARB now, but it didn't look like it was lifted. He does have new 285s on it though. There's two other highschool kids driving 97 LX450s and one kid with a brown 60. Besides that, there are four other stock 80s sitting in garages near me. No running 40s though AFAIK. And no 45s either. There are standards - even in Eaton.:D

Jeez, sounds like I'll fit right in! We had better move to eaton rather quickly :grinpimp:

Standards...sounds like :princess: villle.... :flipoff2:

The only :censor: :princess: we have here ride around in black and white Chevy Impalas with red and blue Christmas lights up top. They like to hang around the stop signs, our one stop light and the High School of course. ;p

The only :censor: :princess: we have here ride around in black and white Chevy Impalas with red and blue Christmas lights up top. They like to hang around the stop signs, our one stop light and the High School of course. ;p

Yeah, I got pulled over once in Eaton running a stop sign near the school at 0600 in the morning. The SOB was sitting there juuussst waiting for me. Must help raise revenue for the city.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom