restart the WI club (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
lets get the WI club going again. who is in? woody, would you be willing to have the revival meeting in your garage?

Mark

one major reason the club isn't active now is my severe lack of free time....I might be able to make a reinvigoration meeting, but have zero chance of time to coordinate hosting...

I'd be interested, but I'm practically in Illinois (literally 300 feet from it) so anything that happens in the lower portion of the state I can help with, but you guys up North are too far to drive for a casual get-together.

Let me know though.

Fred

i'd be in but i too am swamped with school and work (7am to 10pm daily). I might be able to get a day off to host something but we need some interest

I'm interested not sure how I could help ............

Maxx, you never sent me anything as far as the former membership list to try and get this thing going. eitherway I'm in.

I'm in! I have been interested in getting this chapter off the ground for a few years. Let me know how I can help!

yeah chris, i know. ever since i started school again i have lost my mind....this summer was a blur too. but, i finally have a system and my days seem organized. i am out and about right now, but i will start calling the people on the list to see if i can generate some interest. over the last year i have collected some new names too. i will post tomorrow with an update! :D

Maxx don't be afraid to ask fo help damn it!

oh, i will. list tomorrow hopefully (pending locating mysterious cd.....)

I have some interest in this clubbin' thing. Not done any Off roading with my LC yet. I am in Hubertus (by Holy Hill) 30 miles NW of MKE. Not aware of any good places to run off road around here. Be interested to hear of any nearby. Would consider hosting a meeting if there's interest.

outta set up a Friday 7pm fish fry dinner/meet deal in someplace "relatively" central to the Fox Cities, Milw, and Madison...like Beaver Dam or something....sit out until 9-10p and yak about life....

hhhmmm...Friday Jan 27th? Feb 10th? anyone?

course, it better be good fish..........

Featuring some of the best dining in Beaver Dam and Dodge County, Buckhorn Supper Club is the place to come for delicious prime rib, steaks, Friday fish fry, seafood and so much more. In fact, we were voted the best by the Daily Citizen's Readers Choice Awards! Family owned and operated since 1996, the Buckhorn Supper Club is located 1 mile north of Beaver Dam, Wisconsin, at the intersection of U.S. Hwy. 151 and Cty. Road A, Exit # 136. For mouth-watering food the whole family can enjoy, be sure to stop in soon to the Buckhorn Supper Club.

possible...

either date i'd be in.....

I'd be interested

Jan 27 is coming too fast....shoot for the 10th of Feb?

anyone up for fish-fry scouting this Friday??? ;)

Last edited:
Buckhorn is good

I'm originally from Beaver Dam.

Fond du lac would also be s somewhat central location.

FDL...good thot.....

actually, this Friday (the 3rd) might be a good nite to scout a restaurant too....

anyone?

(course, the longer we stall, the more time needed to get the word out....lol)

I'm interested in either getting some sort of toyota related club started in WI or getting the old LC Legends revived. I'm game for meet and greet or whatever works for the rest of the group. Anything I can do to help is offered as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom