Requesting some eyes on an FJ40 for sale in Chattanooga - I live in Idaho... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
There is an FJ40 for sale in Chattanooga. I'm in Idaho - far away from everywhere, but it'll be a great place to have an FJ - once I find the right one....
If anyone had the interest or the time to help a FJ Newb out with a drive by and once over, I'd appreciate it. One day, once I learn a few more things, I'll pay it forward.

Thanks for considering it.

I'm a relatively new IH8 member, I joined to educate myself about FJ40's in general as I keep an eye out for the right "project" to purchase this spring - I've been an admirer of these trucks for 20 years and finally decided I better get one for myself. I've been impressed with the amount of support and information given freely through this site. I have to say, It's really impressive seeing members helping members (strangers included) from across the country. jpoole responded to my initial post, followed up with a phone call to me, an inspection of the vehicle and a thorough download of information including photos provided to me after his inspection. Talk about helping a new fellow member out. I was totally impressed and look forward to paying this forward however I can within the community.

This is the link to the add:

I took chicken scratch notes from the jpoole information download and have the photos he sent on my phone. If anyone is interested in more information let me know. I'm happy to pass this information forward.

In the meantime, I'm still looking at other FJ40 options, eventually one will end up in my driveway....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom