Requesting help ID'ing TOYOTA part numbers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

DIFF LOCK

Threads
Hi all,

I recently picked up this 2004 Land Cruiser about six days ago and I'm trying to replace any corroded or broken parts as I come across them. I've reached the extent of my search-fu in the TOYOTA parts diagrams and am hoping the hive can help. I'm looking for part numbers so I can order replacements of the following:

(Lift gate)
Part # for the two bolts that secure the lift gate release lever

IMG-4029.jpg

(Tail gate)
Part # for new lift gate catch + the two slotted screws/washers shown to the right. Heck, I'd take a new screw for the lever too.

IMG-4028.jpg

(Third row/jump seat)
Part # for plastic cover for lock/unlock lever (driver's side); two plastic pins broke off; it's supposed to swing up to allow access to the metal lever. Color: Stone

IMG-4031.jpg

(Engine bay, above fan shroud)
Part # for rubber post/bracket combo that holds HVAC rubber and hard line and some wiring.

IMG-4006.jpg

IMG-4007.jpg

(Lift gate)
Part # for the two bolts that secure the lift gate release lever (90119-06779 maybe??)

View attachment 2736678

(Tail gate)
Part # for new lift gate catch (69430-60030) + the two slotted screws/washers (90159-60601) shown to the right. Heck, I'd take a new screw for the lever (90149-50064) too.

View attachment 2736681

P/Ns in red. I'll let somebody else chime in with the rest. Partsouq makes searching for parts pretty easy.

+1 for PartSouq for searching parts and ordering most parts! I normally check the prices against my local dealer and McGeorge Toyota before ordering. Dealership sites make it painfully hard to find parts while PartSouq makes mostly straight forward.

ive done the rear hatch job. Not too bad. Have fun with your new cruiser!

I love that somebody else out there takes time to replace the slightly corroded screws and small plastic trim pieces. :D

Thankfully, lots of the stuff is still available for the 100.

Pretty sure this is the correct cover (I think your picture shows left side). That one miiiiight not be available:
1626836571057.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom