Request for a Carfax please to replace my totaled 100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Mud folks, my 100 series (Tilley) was totaled, hit by a semi and rolled over a month ago. I have just now started looking to replace her. Can one of y’all run a Carfax for me?
jteht05j822023296

my email is cpannarbor@hotmail.com

TIA!

134DDA38-69A6-42BE-AE9C-5EF1D4EF8D67.jpeg

F6014B42-3615-4E08-8C7A-6FA07DA7AA6B.jpeg

56CE0B9F-9A24-47CA-896B-60D4CCDC8055.jpeg

Very sorry for your loss and hope you get treated well by insurance. Glad you made it out. Any more pictures? Some of us are into gore.

75696EDA-F705-4F28-8016-083FB5D495B3.jpeg

B73D6189-BC1B-4D3D-B9FB-7B2F77E5AA88.jpeg

81F2512A-4353-49F3-868D-BC559B193480.jpeg

Holy sh$%t, get another 100 Asap, that hit in any other vehicle and you might not be posting here right now.

Holy crap. Glad you are okay bro. I keep telling my friends that these things are tank-truck hybrids but no one really "gets it" until you show them something like this.

Love that on the surface it looks like i'm driving any other car; walk quietly, and carry a big stick!

Good luck in your search brother, and if any pops up near me (Raleigh, NC) that you want a closer look at then let me know and i will be glad to get you a nice close look (mine is a camera car/live streaming platform).

Holy crap. Glad you are okay bro. I keep telling my friends that these things are tank-truck hybrids but no one really "gets it" until you show them something like this.

Love that on the surface it looks like i'm driving any other car; walk quietly, and carry a big stick!

Good luck in your search brother, and if any pops up near me (Raleigh, NC) that you want a closer look at then let me know and i will be glad to get you a nice close look (mine is a camera car/live streaming platform).
Thanks, I appreciate that.

You deserve free UPS Overnight Priority Plus Cherries on Top delivery service for life for that one ....

Glad you walked away from that brother. Sorry for the loss of your cruiser too. Good to these tanks are living up to be the protectors people say they are. Also, someone at the scrap yard is going to be pumped when they see thos ko2’s and wheels come through. U must have got hit going hard because it looks like one side of your tires didn’t even pop/deflate

Glad you walked away from that brother. Sorry for the loss of your cruiser too. Good to these tanks are living up to be the protectors people say they are. Also, someone at the scrap yard is going to be pumped when they see thos ko2’s and wheels come through. U must have got hit going hard because it looks like one side of your tires didn’t even pop/deflate
I’m actually pulling off the wheels and tires this week along with the Slee rear bumper and some other goodies. I worked out a deal with the insurance adjuster.

Yikes man. That roof crumbled like it was an 80 series

I used autovhr.com $8 report through PayPal there are several posts about it on slickdeals and reddit so no worries on scams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom