Reputable Welder in KC Area? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey, gang -

I'm about to purchase a rear bumper for my '94 80 and have my sights on a 4x4 Labs unit. Does anyone know of a reputable, reasonable welder in the area who would be willing to tackle the assembly and installation of the bumper?

Thanks for any help!
Matt

Duane at Techtafab does great work but not sure he's still in business. Worth a look though.

Thanks, fellas. I'll check out Techtafab. I have family in St.L so it's not an impossibility, but it would be a last resort. Thanks for the info!

I don't know if you are still looking for a welder but if you are give Brent at metro metals a call. 913-287-6919

Duane at Techtafab is amazing! He created my bumper and fixed my exhaust - and in both cases - there was nothing "halfway" about it - - great to see that true craftsmen exist and are local to KC! I know he has taken a break while recovering from surgery (or just recovering w/o).

I also have a good friend in Edgerton who is a mechanic and welder. He spent most of his life welding, but has a nice shop now. He welded inside giant tanks for a living prior - talk about high stress - welding inside a gas tank :\ PM for his contact info if you want it.

I have also been to see Larry at Larry's Muffler in Rosedale. Larry is great to work with too. He made a custom O2 sensor piece and welded it on for $50 for me a few weeks back. Low overhead - high quality work - plus I love watching/"helping" as he worked on it - he let me plug it in, etc :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom