Reputable machine shop in Co for 3B rebuild? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well lining up some places to have things done and would be easiest closest to home. Anyone have anyone good recommendations?
Thanks

Quite a ways from Steamboat, but Robbie at Adventure Offroad is in Longmont now. He da man.

(edit: I misread your post--thought you were looking for someone to rebuild your motor. Robbie da man for that. If you're just looking for a machine shop so you can rebuild your motor yourself, well, I'm not much help.)

Lol, yep doing this on my own just need the machine shop for the little stuff!!

I’ve been to Robbie’s shop down there and agree he is the man to pay to have this rebuilt. However probably can’t afford it but most importantly I wouldn’t learn a damn thing from going that route.
I may reach out to him and see who he would recommend though.

See you actually were helpful!!

Easy:

Mountain High Performance

Ward/I70 area. Robbie used to use them (probably still does). I've used them in the past, and they redid the head on a 3B once for me. 10/10 will use again.

Dan

You can also check places that work on Isuzu 4BD's and such. Very similar engines, so even if they haven't worked on a 3B, most probably haven't, then they can easily work on that if they are worth anything.

Does your 3B have sleeves? if so I would have the machine shop do the sleeves and liner protrusion just to make sure it's in spec. It's a very important spec that gets overlooked quite a bit.

Easy:

Mountain High Performance

Ward/I70 area. Robbie used to use them (probably still does). I've used them in the past, and they redid the head on a 3B once for me. 10/10 will use again.

Dan

Dan
Called and talked to Bill at Mtn High Performance. What a nice guy and full of all kinds of good info. I have most of the accessories removed so may end up delivering the rest to Bill in week or two. So far its been really good contact.
Thanks
Jon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom