Reputable Exhaust Shop ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.instagram.com
Anyone have experience with an exhaust/muffler shop that they'd recommend? Im at a point in my 5.3 swap where I can tow the 60 to have the work done. The shop I was going to use has one bad review... just so happens to be a guy with a LS swapped landcruiser who gave them their only single star.

The review:
"Went in to get a quote on a custom exhaust for my LSX swapped LandCruiser. I wanted to use Flowmaster's I'd already purchased, and was told I'd be charged more for that choice. Add to that, I was quoted over $1000 for the exhaust (2.5", no cats, and dumps in front of rear wheels). This place is a joke."

54008617091__BF447821-2DAF-4EAD-82CA-7D6931A9D35C.jpeg

54008618441__C31F0B33-33E4-43F8-A1A6-E2A9704833B8.jpeg

54023599180__732052FD-3E3E-4CC8-B12A-5DC3A956A6F6.jpeg

Not sure where you went for the quote, but try Beaverton Radiator. @lechnito had a good experience, I think with a AC rebuild or radiator rebuild. You might try Mac's radiator as well.

Thanks! It goes out for paint on 3/1. Going with the Toyota Cement color thats on a few of the TRD pro Tundras and 4Runners.

I forgot about Macs. They reconditioned and lined my fuel tank and did a great job.

Just to clarify, I didn't go in for that quote that is "quoted" above. It was a Tualatin shop's google review from someone else.

As for exhaust shops, I had a great experience at Barker's on MLK when my exhaust hangers kept breaking.

GBE Mandrel Bending Inc.
Located in Clackamas. Search him on Facebook and can see some of the work he has done.... he quoted me about half that for a 3in straight pipe for the 12ht.

It may be a drive for you but the guy there is more than happy to show around the shop. Its clean and family friendly. He takes his time and does and does one maybe two cars at a time. Thats where im going when I build up the funds...

Dario (always thought it was DaddyO (didn't know he had cards)) will do a nice job. Eventually, when the Troopy leaves Willamette Blvd I will be taking it to him for body work and paint.

I did an ls 5.3 in a 40 and I had the exhaust done at Les Schwabb in Forest Grove and the guy there did an awesome job ridiculously fast and cheap. He had to fight some crazy angles and he did great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom