Reproduction Instrument Cluster Meter Speedometer Barrel Connector Repair & Installation Kits (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ToyotaMatt

Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approach
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
vintageteqparts.com
DSCN9339.JPG
DSCN9340.JPG
DSCN9343.JPG
DSCN9344.JPG
DSCN9347.JPG

Looks good. Are the original plugs prone to failure?

They orientation key way get broken off by rough side ways pulling ,

also , PO,s like to cut them off and install a auto-meter gauge type cluster set up

if u can imagine it getting damaged by a PO that's the most likely cause , but they do break naturally also from UV rays and age / time use as well

You can also do later gauges into your early truck using these connectors without having to cut one off a good harness!
Awesome find Matt!

I worked with a Customs Company & had the original Black ones reproduced , :)

My only Complaint so far is They only could make White :mad:

I want Period Correct Color Keying :rolleyes:

Matt, Do you still have some of these available?

Yes i do ,

I hand make & custom taylor each Reproduction Barrel Connector Kit to My clients Vehical Spec's

DSCN8266.JPG
DSCN8267.JPG

Is that something I'm going to need for my Mod to the new Cluster, or is my Stock Barrel sufficient? Any reason to make a change? Just to have for a back-up? What do they cost?

Is that something I'm going to need for my Mod to the new Cluster, or is my Stock Barrel sufficient? Any reason to make a change? Just to have for a back-up? What do they cost?

Do u know the part # for the New Cluster meter u will be receiving ?

is it 83100-60180 ?

or another part #

double check please

83100-60180 Most definately

Saw that Fuse Box Service Spec. Connectors w/ Leeds - wires repair kit you posted. That is really sweet looking. Since you were going to send me some Terminals with the Fuse Box, any chance I can talk you into upgrading that to one of these Leads? I can email the Wiring Schematic.

Saw that Fuse Box Service Spec. Connectors w/ Leeds - wires repair kit you posted. That is really sweet looking. Since you were going to send me some Terminals with the Fuse Box, any chance I can talk you into upgrading that to one of these Leads? I can email the Wiring Schematic.

Sure

Please call my shop to discuss further ,

also Your New Reproduction DATA plates Set and Restored 60011 headlight switch are finished and ready to ship out

Thanks

All that Choppin & Loppin Mess , is now Neat , Tight , Sharp , Honed Service spec. Pigtail's Ready for Connector to Terminals Bay

to mate with ..................:)

DSCN9832.JPG
DSCN9833.JPG
DSCN9834.JPG

could you send one barrel connector & 10 brass clips by post to Sri Lanka ? Including postage, how much it wii cost ?

could you send one barrel connector & 10 brass clips by post to Sri Lanka ? Including postage, how much it wii cost ?

Due to the Complex Nature of Assembly , this Period Correct Reproduction

Parts Kit
Only Comes in Fully assembled Plug and Play Format .

-
YES , i DO ship international to Sri Lanka and beyond ........🌏

This is a Tech. Thread , so PM sent , respectfully ........... :)

kindly , matt

Fresh Period Correct examples of both 30A meter Early - 12/78

&

1/79- Later 50A amp meter
( Includes 3 pin pig tail in this Kit )

DSCN0963.JPG
DSCN0964.JPG
DSCN0965.JPG
DSCN0966.JPG
DSCN0967.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back