Vendor Reproduction DATA ID Plates Tags & Engraving Service Small Buisness Storefront (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

forkliftlogo.jpg

p.s. I have a plate I can send you to get all the sizes correct :), from an old wrecker car.

p.s. I have a plate I can send you to get all the sizes correct :), from an old wrecker car.

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH !!

PLANT A53 one of my favorites next to PLANT A12

DSCN8791.JPG

DSCN8836.JPG

Maybe someone can enlighten me. If I take the old I’d plate off are there rivets that match the factory ones and if so where can they be purchased
Best...

Maybe someone can enlighten me. If I take the old I’d plate off are there rivets that match the factory ones and if so where can they be purchased
Best...

Plenty of Complimentry OEM-TypE Air-Craft Grade 100% Aluminum Rivets are included With ALL

My Plates ...... :)

They are the Icing On You DATA & ID Plate Cake , for a factory Fit & Finish Results ...

1.JPG
1a.JPG
DSCN5272.JPG

Good to know you do this Matt. I am going to need the passenger fender data plate for my brothers ‘3/76 FJ40. His is a federal model. The A-pillar plate is there. I am quite sure PO took off fender plate(holes for rivets still there) as the vehicle was painted Red and was originally Mustard Yellow (532). Tom

Good to know you do this Matt. I am going to need the passenger fender data plate for my brothers ‘3/76 FJ40. His is a federal model. The A-pillar plate is there. I am quite sure PO took off fender plate(holes for rivets still there) as the vehicle was painted Red and was originally Mustard Yellow (532). Tom

Please feel free to Send me a PM anytime Tom,

we can go over all your details and Spec's prior to you receiving My Hand Rendered Proof of your

Plate to be ......... :)

The latest Addition to My Full Gallery on Display in my Official Small Business Store Front Section

here on MUD ...............

( Link Below )

✨ Finally , A First Generation Reproduction FJ25 Plate is Now a Reality ✨

DSCN0710.JPG
DSCN0713.JPG
DSCN0714.JPG
DSCN0715.JPG
DSCN0716.JPG

@pardion , @65swb45 :D

Last edited:
YES,

i can reproduce a Compliance Plate for you , providing we ONLY use Factory TOYOTA paint Codes , and anything else updated is also period correct TOYOTA
Facts and Figures etc ..as well ...............

PM sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom