REPRODUCTION D-Pillar and Front Fender Vents (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'd like a set of the anodized. Been watching this forever and somehow missed that they were ready.

SIIIIIIIICK

Woo!

93523979-1A91-4A56-9D8E-863408E58C56.jpeg

Got home late, but Christmas came early!!! Can’t wait to put them on! Very nicely packaged by the way.

3882FDF2-04B7-4A2B-92B8-FE8501C62CD7.jpeg

87F27327-A23E-47A4-AB49-E63506D2E78F.jpeg

Great product!

I love my back vents and as soon as I saw the fender vents pop up I started to order a black set. I then went out to my truck and realized that my fender vents are in perfect shape. So now kind of torn.....maybe I will jack one up soon on a hunting trip. They look great.

I love my back vents and as soon as I saw the fender vents pop up I started to order a black set. I then went out to my truck and realized that my fender vents are in perfect shape. So now kind of torn.....maybe I will jack one up soon on a hunting trip. They look great.
Thats what i am saying my vents are fine but these look great have seen another vendors rear vents in person and was not impressed what so ever.

The black look awesome but sold out...:bang:

Talking to the machine shop today to get updates on our orders. Looks like if I placed an order today it will be 7-8 weeks to received another round of fender vents. Just not enough interest to place an order yet.

J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom