REPRODUCTION AC BEZEL- 60 SERIES (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TRAIL TAILOR

Enabler
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
trail-tailor.com
Finally got this off the list and happy to announce!

CNC MILLED ALUMINUM A/C BEZELS to replace your cracked plastic model. We are going to offer three models. This should cover the requests over the past few months. The cigarette lighter was deleted and replaced with a 12V/USB.

Unless 15 or more people requested a design it fell into the CUSTOM ONE OFF ORDER category. We will accept one off orders when time allows and we are running other batches in the future. One off orders will NOT be accepted at this time.

We have also had a request from a couple of guys in Australia for a RHD "mirrored" version. I will let everyone know if this happens and I will make a few extra for the US import customers.

THESE WILL BE RAW ALUMINUM ONLY. CUSTOMER TO FINISH TO THEIR PREFERENCE.

***Jan 1st these will be on the website for "pre-order" and will keep them available until Feb 1st. Then they will go to production. Lead time will be approx. 3-5 weeks at that point.***

STOCK OFFERING- $325.00

1577329540094.png

ALL OEM SWITCHES WITH ASHTRAY DELETE- SOLID LOWER BLANK FOR PERSONAL DIY- $300.00

1577595903486.png

ALL OEM SWITCHES WITH ASHTRAY AND CUBBY DELETE - DUAL 12V/USB AND DUAL 2-1/16" GAUGES- $375.00
designed for SpeedHut gauges- others may be applicable- contact @FJ60Cam for SpeedHut deals.

1577329760921.png

IMG_20191223_162809156.jpg

Resized_20191004_213915.jpeg

Last edited:
It’s a real Christmas miracle!!!

Sure you would have to come out with this when I won't have the cash until Feb, dang it!

RE: AC Bezel, Anyone found a good spray can paint to match the grey lower dash on the 60? I'm thinking hit it with a good quality etch prime first.
I would take a chunk of the stock dash plastic to a powder coater to see if they can find a color code to match it. I remember back in the day I had found a code of GR484, but for the life of me I can't remember which powder manufacturer it was from. Honestly I think powder coating will be a much better final touch when you have your bezel done up the way you want. If he eventually does 62 bezels, that's what I plan to do.

RE: AC Bezel, Anyone found a good spray can paint to match the grey lower dash on the 60? I'm thinking hit it with a good quality etch prime first.
I would take a chunk of the stock dash plastic to a powder coater to see if they can find a color code to match it. I remember back in the day I had found a code of GR484, but for the life of me I can't remember which powder manufacturer it was from. Honestly I think powder coating will be a much better final touch when you have your bezel done up the way you want. If he eventually does 62 bezels, that's what I plan to do.

I'm hoping @dogfishlake will have time to play with this in the next few weeks and get a couple of numbers out to people.

J

I'm hoping @dogfishlake will have time to play with this in the next few weeks and get a couple of numbers out to people.

J
Glad you reminded me. Putting a tan sample and a grey sample in my truck now to take to work tomorrow.
20191226_194216.jpg

I really like the option with more oem switch spaces and two gauges openings. What gauges would you guys recommend beside the vacuum gauge for a 2f? I am thinking about doing this update along with the new speedhut gauge cluster.

I just ordered a pile of color samples from Prismatic Powders. I have a couple of colors to try here too. I will update when I find out how they look!

The one with the multi switch and gauge option is what would work for me. I could relocate my gauges from the current spot into the new bezel. Def. gonna buy this!

Are the OEM switches still available or is the only option to find used ones? I’d like to move my arb and other accessories to the dash. Just concerned about finding enough switches if everyone will now be snatching them all up for use with these sweet bezels.

Are the OEM switches still available or is the only option to find used ones? I’d like to move my arb and other accessories to the dash. Just concerned about finding enough switches if everyone will now be snatching them all up for use with these sweet bezels.

Most are NLA if not all now. I think the rear heater switch may still be available. For those wanting to add locker switches etc.. the "blank" model would be the best and use a dremel or ... to install your switches.

And for those looking for a very similar switch to the unicorn non-US Fog button.

I have no idea if the plugs match to existing wiring in the 60’s.

A couple of design changes and a little discount for the guys that order NEW YEAR'S DAY ONLY! Review the pictures/options at the store. We will open the store again at MIDNIGHT TONIGHT.

If you miss the January 1st price.......................... end of story.

Jason

A couple of design changes and a little discount for the guys that order NEW YEAR'S DAY ONLY! Review the pictures/options at the store. We will open the store again at MIDNIGHT TONIGHT.

If you miss the January 1st price.......................... end of story.

Jason
“Refreshing browser as the countdown and ball drops..”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom