REPRODUCTION AC BEZEL- 60 SERIES (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah I had brought a ton of samples home to match the tan... nothing that thrilled me. Thinking of just going black now since most of the bezel is black and it compliments well.
Thinking of doing the same. Black should work well since there are other black elements in the dash.

Any way you could get mine powder coated @TRAIL TAILOR to match the sweet set of black anodized Front Fender Vents I received today?

Last edited:
Following ready to order, but have inclinometer

Couple days left to order guys.

This is final on Sunday afternoon.

Jason
Jason, tried to order but your site won't ship to Canada. Just curious, I'm going to get cubby with blank below since
that is selection 1 of 3. Did you consider cubby blank as well?

I still won't have any spare cash for another couple of weeks. I'm hoping there will be a second batch.

Jason, tried to order but your site won't ship to Canada. Just curious, I'm going to get cubby with blank below since
that is selection 1 of 3. Did you consider cubby blank as well?
I go down to Blane once a month or so and could pick it up for you if you send it to a holding company there.

I go down to Blane once a month or so and could pick it up for you if you send it to a holding company there.
Thanks for the offer, I can work it a different route.

J- can we get an ETA on these? Also how has the pandemic affected your business?

These have been running on the mill for a few days now. Takes about 2.5 hours per bezel. Running 3 a day right now is what Ryan is getting with everything going on and keeping up with the rest of his work.

It's down to Andrea and I now here in CA.

Jason

These have been running on the mill for a few days now. Takes about 2.5 hours per bezel. Running 3 a day right now is what Ryan is getting with everything going on and keeping up with the rest of his work.

It's down to Andrea and I now here in CA.

Jason

thanks for the update. So we thinking possibly mid month? Hope everyone is safe and healthy!!

We should all have plenty of time chilling. Be safe JnA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom