Repro Toyota sticker for FJ40 rear sill - Now bulk sales only (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Final batch arrived today. Paid orders will be in the mail by the weekend.

Still 6 remaining, get one (or more) while you can.

IMG_1706.jpg

Last edited:
Still 6 left. Considering the difficulty in selling these, I'm thinking the market is pretty much saturated. There definitely will not be any more after these 6 are gone. Too hard to sell. Get them while you can.

Sold out again. Thanks Mud!

While there are no plans for additional batches, you can PM or reply to this thread as a "waiting list". Will need confirmed orders totaling 8 or so to proceed with another batch.

Last edited:
Well, the wait list is now at 6, so only 1-2 more to get to another batch.

Send me a PM to get on the list.

Price is expected to be $27.50 for one, $54 for two, or $81 for three. All prices are mailed in the USA. Other countries contact me for shipping quote.

Last edited:
Okay. I’m in. Please proceed.

:)

Wait list filled, pre-orders paid, production has begun.

I will have 8 more stickers available beyond the pre-orders. Place your order soon.

Latest batch has arrived, pre-sold will be mailed on Monday. 8 available for order now. Price is $27.50 for one, $54 for two, or $81 for three. All prices are mailed in the USA. Other countries contact me for shipping quote.

Still 8 available for immediate shipment. Considering the lagging demand, this may well (really) be the final batch.

Price is $27.50 for one, $54 for two, or $81 for three. All prices are mailed in the USA. Other countries contact me for shipping quote.

Bump. I know I've said it before, but slow demand indicates the market for these is close to saturated. So this may be the last ones I will make.

These things get harder to sell off with every batch. So this is it, the last 5 I will have made are ready to ship. When they are gone, there will be no more. I really mean it this time.

I will take one. I hate to see guys do stuff for the Mud community and get stuck with unsold goods.

PM me your pay information and I will get you paid.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom