Repro Jump Seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Pretty legit. (I have no connection with Cruiser Corps other than being on the email list...)

They say '58-'84. I'd say '75-'84. $799. :rolleyes:

1602089183496.png

....I got that email as well. As the page was loading (to see the price point), I was thinking, "I wonder if this will bring some much needed price pressure on used seats...".

The page loaded, and I thought, "aaaah; nope".:rofl:

Still cool to see stuff like this offered for these old trucks.

‘74 has ones like that also. ‘79 or newer or so... also have a support leg.

For $800 I can find someone a set with foam and upholstery.

Hey guys

Thanks for all the feedback both good and bad.

We appreciate the community and support. When making these seat we had several decisions and thoughts in mind. First and foremost we were trying to create a jump seat as close as we could to OEM. In doing so we knew that would come with a higher cost and a few stones possibly thrown our way!

Although we have nothing bad to say about the jump seats that Icon makes and in fact think that for the money is a great value, it wasn't ever our intention to compete with their product.

As we continued to see factory seats rise in cost and fewer of them in circulation we decide to make something that guys could use for their restorations without going on the hunt for what is getting hard to find. The attention to detail in the production of these and the fact that we are making them local and not having these kicked out of some Chinese sweat shop does makes them higher than some.

With that in mind, unlike what Icon is selling these were made to look original / mount original / and use the same size foam and seat covers as OEM.

We will have replacement foam added to our site real soon. We have considered having a powder coat option but with some of these being made in black, grey and even pewter we decided to roll them out as raw metal to see what happens. The response to the sales have been more than we thought thus far so we will see where it goes from here.

I hope none of our Chinese Mud members took offense to the comments above ;)

Thanks again for all the feedback. Keep it coming that's the only way we know what you guys want!

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom