repro 45 headache rack on Ebay (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

nice rack, thats what I have on my 45

wonder what it will go for? hope it doesn't end up like that new 4 hinge tailgate last year.

How much do ya'll think one is worth ? I need one for mine but do not want to pay too much if I find one. Or do you think that someone could just make one cheaper ?

Thanks

4 years ago(has it been that long?) I paid $250 for mine from Vic(Hadley Industies)

krzyabncanuck said:
How much do ya'll think one is worth ? I need one for mine but do not want to pay too much if I find one. Or do you think that someone could just make one cheaper ?

Thanks

250.00 huh....

Vic is a good guy.....

I am glad that mine came with one...

ShopKam10-25-03-15.jpg

Finally, you post a pic :)

Wish I could have seen more of it in the day time.

Matt

What's the deal with those front shackles, Steve?

That rack sits awfully high, kinda like the bed has a body lift?

good eye, I think your right, here is my 45 with the same rack
13536156.jpg

Radd Cruisers said:
That rack sits awfully high, kinda like the bed has a body lift?

I have wondered about the rack height for my rig, too. I notice that the lower edge of Pimp's bed does not align with the lower edge of the cab. That is how mine is. But on Steve's truck, the lower edges do line up. I know the mounts on my truck were replaced with czechoslovakian hockey pucks. How is it supposed to be?

IDave said:
I have wondered about the rack height for my rig, too. I notice that the lower edge of Pimp's bed does not align with the lower edge of the cab. That is how mine is. But on Steve's truck, the lower edges do line up. I know the mounts on my truck were replaced with czechoslovakian hockey pucks. How is it supposed to be?

The bottom of the bed should sit about an inch or so higher than the bottom of the cab.

I hope it does not get too high but i am just watching it for the time being. How hard would it be to build one, anybody ever try ?

Thanks

IDave said:
What's the deal with those front shackles, Steve?

Were on there when I picked it up...I have not done a whole lot to/or with this thing since '95....

-Steve

Get a good photo of one with some dimensions for it & go to a local ornamental iron shop and get a price. Have a price that you are willing to pay for one made if you need to haggle some.

yeah I think so, I paid $250 for mine(from Vic) and was happy.

bull said:
204.00 was the final bid? Is that a good price?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom