For Sale Repo 12HT motor mount interest ... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bump. Any updates?

Nothing finalized yet. I have one side pretty close and the other in the works still. I’m using a fabricator for these and am at his mercy I’m afraid.
Once a prototype is mocked up and everyone is happy I should be able to knock up several sets

Thanks for your patience

Little update, we are making some slow progress but it’s progress none the less

2333CCEC-AF9A-436C-AB1C-8E3B3CFF5E7E.jpeg

C4056AE7-2E36-46A5-B19C-B49837DD90EE.jpeg

FA47515B-661B-4167-A0DB-9CD3E1AF90DC.jpeg

Sorry still nothing. The fabricator is backed up with work and it seems my project is of little priority. He assures me though that they will get done (if that’s anything to go by)

Ditto

*cross posted from the Diesel section, hope that’s ok moderators, if not I can delete

Hey guys

Currently working on a 12HT swap into my FJ45

As many of you may (or may not) know, in order to swap this motor into a 40/45 series without cutting and welding the frame you need to source some early HJ47 engine mounts which are becoming harder and harder to find.

I searched for months before I finally located a set, and had to get them shipped all the way from Australia which wasn’t cheap!

Im working on a reproduction set to offer up to the mud community and want to gauge interest.

Will post pictures of the 1st prototype hopefully in the next week or 2

Please post in here if you are interested, I’ll probably do an initial run of 10 sets that will include the left and right mount as well as the alternator mount

Cheers
I will soon begin my 12H-T swap into my BJ42. I have been looking for those HJ47 engine mounts. I hope I am not too late. Interested in both right and left side and the alternator as well. Do you have any other parts or advice for the swap? Thanks, Don

I have a set of early HJ60 mounts which work for 40s, but have power steering bracket, if measurements are needed. They will be going on my 12ht/40 swap but that won't be happening for a few months.

Hey guys I know this is incredibly frustrating, let me see what I can do to get the CAD files.
I’ve offered to just buy the CAD files and have them produced somewhere else but he was adamant he would finish them. 6 months on and no progress. Let me put the idea to him again and see where we stand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom