Replacement / Upgrade Head unit 06 GXL Australia (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi there everyone,

I'm new on here. Looking to see peoples opinions on what is a good replacement Head unit for my 06 GXL UZJ100 cruiser. Currently it has the stock unit. I'm looking for something that has the nav feature as well as all the stereo functionality and camera functions etc of a modern unit. I have had a look at those 9inch android units that are getting around on the for around $400 -$1000 "Chinese" made i assume. However i have noticed the clips on them don't 100% suit my car. Has anyone got any ideas what a good unit would be that wont break the bank. I Normally will always by Australian however i have noticed most units here are pricey as.

Any thoughts would be great cheers.

Last edited:
There are decent Pioneer units i would recommend these along with the Kenwood systems. 7" or less is the key for fitment

Easy plug convertors out there for LC as opposed to LX which is more involved in Aus.
Ebay 'ISO stereo wiring harness 100 series landcruiser Pioneer' should turn up plenty of results. Do it yourself its easy as.

There are decent Pioneer units i would recommend these along with the Kenwood systems. 7" or less is the key for fitment

Easy plug convertors out there for LC as opposed to LX which is more involved in Aus.
Ebay 'ISO stereo wiring harness 100 series landcruiser Pioneer' should turn up plenty of results. Do it yourself its easy as.

Thanks for that greatly appreciated. I will have a good look through the two brands. And as well for the ISO harness. Cheers

I have the Orion AVR 6.1 which is however no longer available. :-(
It has it all: DAB, USB, bluetooth, navigation, 3x camera inputs.
Only thing missing is bluetooth streaming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom